**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Theyve restocked it a few times since it first dropped. RL really tryna eat off the martini bear, im sure theyll have a restock soon.
I sure hope so. Probably won't be getting it for $209 like I would've today, but that's fine (I guess)

Latest purchase

Ralph Lauren Full Shearling Boot with woven seems and crepe soles.

I let these get past me years ago not knowing that RL wouldn't be making them again. I finally found a brand new pair.

How much did you pay? I am about to sell mine. Size 10

I paid $250 for my pair.

Thanks for the info. Probably list em for a little less than that to get em gone.
I got loads of boots to get rid of. Don't suppose you wear a size 10? Or a Medium in Jackets?? I got 2 quilted moto leathers I want to unload

Last edited:
Them boots are Friday night at the reggae club approved but not on some regular-degular day vibes...

I rock mine folded down and rig the laces around, I rock em ALL the time, I actually own 3 pair of these. 2 pair of the darker oiled suede, and 1 pair of the lighter tan ones that came out the following year... lol... the crepe soles of my daily pair are beat to *****... I get comments on em ALLLLL the time. Fucbois always ask me "are those UGGs? LMAO I laugh at em

Thanks for the info. Probably list em for a little less than that to get em gone.
I got loads of boots to get rid of. Don't suppose you wear a size 10? Or a Medium in Jackets?? I got 2 quilted moto leathers I want to unload
Yes and Yes, but my new year's resolution has me too tight with money to move on anything until Spring. I'll contact you then to see if you have anything left RL that you are still selling.

I got some stuff goin up... Not sure if anyone can offer me more info, opinions, or interest, but some or all would be great.
The last leather jacket is actually a vintage GAP trucker jacket, posted it cuz the leather is freaking AMAZING!.. and I got 2 so I am selling that one.

Yes and Yes, but my new year's resolution has me too tight with money to move on anything until Spring. I'll contact you then to see if you have anything left RL that you are still selling.

I definitely will, I cannot possibly get through all the RL I want to sell before Spring LOL

I got some stuff goin up... Not sure if anyone can offer me more info, opinions, or interest, but some or all would be great.
The last leather jacket is actually a vintage GAP trucker jacket, posted it cuz the leather is freaking AMAZING!.. and I got 2 so I am selling that one.

That RRL Shirt—oh my! What size?

Does anyone have any info on the black chunky sweater featured in this post by math_shoes?

In love with it, but I can't find any info online.  I must have missed when it dropped sadly.

I don't think it ended up dropping. It would have been north of $1000 if it did which means it would have probably been produced in limited quantities. If it did it was probably only available in select RL stores. Wasn't online or in any dept. stores that I know of. Matter of fact that whole collection was probably limited to just a few stores cause I don't recall seeing any of it, unless they scrapped it. I do remember hearing rumors of RLX continuing on in a much more luxurious, exclusive manner.

I don't think it ended up dropping. It would have been north of $1000 if it did which means it would have probably been produced in limited quantities. If it did it was probably only available in select RL stores. Wasn't online or in any dept. stores that I know of. Matter of fact that whole collection was probably limited to just a few stores cause I don't recall seeing any of it, unless they scrapped it. I do remember hearing rumors of RLX continuing on in a much more luxurious, exclusive manner.
Thanks for the response, I figured it hadn't.  Beautiful article of clothing, at least I got to see it via you :smile:!

Goin up.
Wore it like 4 or 5 times total, IF that.
Any ideas on current value?
Size Medium

Also Mediums (worn twice each)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on the black chunky sweater featured in this post by math_shoes?

In love with it, but I can't find any info online.  I must have missed when it dropped sadly.

This isn't exactly the same, but it's pretty damn close...

Retail is $500, but currently going for $250 at Bloomingdales.

Last edited:
This isn't exactly the same, but it's pretty damn close...

Retail is $500, but currently going for $250 at Bloomingdales.

Just copped this at tj maxx on clearance for $59. Great sweater and i usually dont do cotton knits.

Goin up.
Wore it like 4 or 5 times total, IF that.
Any ideas on current value?
Size Medium

Man, I wanted this jacket for so long...

Probably one of my favorite jackets and i have close to 100 lol. Dont wear it enough.

Seen someone just sold one on IG for like $300, think it was a XXL tho

Back
Top Bottom