**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I miss Rugby...

This.

Still ragret passing on this

f06ccb8888c25b6f4758c13b4494121c.jpg

Last edited:
Only thing I miss about Rugby is the price points. The higher quality rugby items could be had at a very good price. The chinos were my favorite items from the line.

The patches were a good thing at first, but the whole the went off the rails when people started throwing Rugby patches on everything. There were evenChampion hoodies with the Rugby Indian head [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Just copped this at tj maxx on clearance for $59. Great sweater and i usually dont do cotton knits.
Probably one of my favorite jackets and i have close to 100 lol. Dont wear it enough.

$59?! 
embarassed.gif
 Great steal, I just pulled the trigger on Bloomingdales, thanks to the other poster for finding that for me!  Maybe I'll get lucky at my local TJ Maxx like FrankMatthews. Look like polo.com has 2 tuxedo bears left in Large right now, dtroitplayer.  Stock seems to be fluctuating.

Goin up.
Wore it like 4 or 5 times total, IF that.
Any ideas on current value?
Size Medium

Just copped this at tj maxx on clearance for $59. Great sweater and i usually dont do cotton knits.
Probably one of my favorite jackets and i have close to 100 lol. Dont wear it enough.

Seen someone just sold one on IG for like $300, think it was a XXL tho

Man, I grabbed this a couple years ago it's my fav Lo jacket but it's a Medium and way too short on me I'm looking for a LARGE. I've seen like 4-5 mediums on the bay this week :lol: , if anyone comes across one PM me, thanks in advance!

I still have this Polo Rugby cardigan sitting in my closet. It's a XXL but I got it tapered down to about a L. Haven't worn it in a couple years though.

Man, I grabbed this a couple years ago it's my fav Lo jacket but it's a Medium and way too short on me I'm looking for a LARGE. I've seen like 4-5 mediums on the bay this week :lol: , if anyone comes across one PM me, thanks in advance!

There are currently 2 Mediums on ebay, not counting mine when I list it.
Both sellers have aggressive selling prices.
Pretty sure mine will sell fast when I post a realistic price.

call 1-888-475-7674 ask them to see if they can find your size in-store. The store may even price match the website price. Just an idea.
I was recently informed Full Retail is no longer price matching online. "New Policy"
But I am sure if you make a big enough stink, they may do something

Damn. 59? That's the steal of the year, so far. Well done.

$59?! :wow:  Great steal, I just pulled the trigger on Bloomingdales, thanks to the other poster for finding that for me!  Maybe I'll get lucky at my local TJ Maxx like FrankMatthews. Look like polo.com has 2 tuxedo bears left in Large right now, dtroitplayer.  Stock seems to be fluctuating.
No doubt. Still a solid buy, considering it's still way off the $500 tag.

I miss Rugby...

Whoomp!...

dont mean to bring up out topics but I always hated that ish....

Wild corny. Too mixxy if you ask me. Patches all over the place like them hardwood classic NBA jackets. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Now when they 86' denim and supply, that'll be a sad day

Rugby is dope when you knew you how to balance it without looking like a Ivy-douche with no taste.

D&S was an entry-level position for a young demo who can't afford RRL. Some pieces here and there but nothing really worth sustaining as a brand imo.

Just got this Purple Label shirt in and maaaan this **** is huge! My tailor might ban me for this.

i was told by a couple of RRL sa that denim & supply is being discontinued, and RRL is here to stay. 

What would you guys say is a fair price range for the RLX ski bear sweater new with tags? Any help is much appreciated.

Rugby is dope when you knew you how to balance it without looking like a Ivy-douche with no taste.

D&S was an entry-level position for a young demo who can't afford RRL. Some pieces here and there but nothing really worth sustaining as a brand imo.

Flag pieces
Native print pieces

Anyway...

Chi-towns Young OG Chizzy

Today's wear

Purple Label Shearling Bomber, Purple Label Cashmere Sweater with suede accents, Purple Label sport shirt, Purple Label Calfskin/ full Shearling lined Boots, Polo flannel Pant w/leather accents, Polo shearling gloves
Damn!!! That's a Nice Setup... That Green Shearling is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
... I gotta do some green for tomorrow!!! Cold AF here in NYC!!! I didn't even go out to shovel.... was watching my neighbors shovel my walkway & driveway from my window... Downright Shameful...
mean.gif
mean.gif

- I guess "that makes me SMART..." - Trump

Last edited:
Today's wear

Purple Label Shearling Bomber, Purple Label Cashmere Sweater with suede accents, Purple Label sport shirt, Purple Label Calfskin/ full Shearling lined Boots, Polo flannel Pant w/leather accents, Polo shearling gloves

^ Too clean. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom