**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

went to an outlet today..they had a small stack of these red bball bears..4 M's, 6 L and i took the only XL

@Lets Get It 1231

Bear tees definitely run small. My outlet only had Large left so I had to size up from my usual Medium and it fits pretty decent. A little long but width and sleeve length feels tight.

I knew I wasn't trippin when I had to exchange my usual L for a XL. Thought I gained weight or something lol

Well damn if these new bear tees are fitting tight i dunno if i can pull off a 2xl anymore :lol:

I went from a large to a xxl because how small these bears run. Store manager was telling me supposedly that a summer tee was releasing later on as well.

In a fit of rage to prove a point I left a whole duffle bag and a plastic container of my Polo gear on the corner Folsom St. the other day. Kind of regretting that now that rage has calmed. :rolleyes But hey charity is charity. :D

Last edited:
LOL I'd be interested in knowing why you were mad and what point were you trying to pull.

Argument about numerous things that got heated but when it got into materialism I declared none of the stuff matters at the end of the day and decided to prove it. I made my point but I also made the point I'm an idiot with temper tantrum issues. :D
Oh well I still got a whole storage unit of gear but there were a lot of recent items over the last or so and a few classic tees & button ups I loved. :smh: Stupid because a lot still had tags & I hadn't even worn it. But where I left it there is a high volume of vagrants & homeless that stroll so hopefully some homeless cats are walking around fitted right now.

No going to lie fam, that's horrible to read. Take care of yourself. Mental health is not something to play with. Real spit....

No going to lie fam, that's horrible to read. Take care of yourself. Mental health is not something to play with. Real spit....

I know I been diagnosed 5150 before. I got a an explosive temper I am pretty good with it now a days but occasionally I go there. And it's always self destructive in the end. Oh well we all got our demons. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom