**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Do you want to have you guys have the polo baseline hat? Which is pretty much just a regular polo hat with the dri fit type material

Here ya go

I would rather the bear shirt look more like the email pic. Leaning towards a pass myself unless I get it for the same price as the red one.

Man they need to make the sizes fit right. Ralph not showin the big mons any love :frown:

Used to pass by the midtown rl store omw 2 ntny. But always thought stuff overpriced. Lots of good deals online

Okay, so the Sample Sale is coming up and I'm hoping someone can be my [emoji]128064[/emoji] on what's out there

When is the non friends and family sample sale unless there's a way to finesse my way in.

The closing of the store saves RL $140 million annually, which is a smart move. I feel like RL quickly hired and fired the last CEO just to: 1) learn the fast fashion business model to see how the competition is hurting them and 2) try to make up lost revenue by implementing it. The next will be a restructuring of distribution. I see RL making a HEAVY push this year to generate brand momentum. " I expect to see everything that loyalists have been hoping for to be re-issued. Also, lots of items that you would never see change hands will be become available from trenders jumping ship. It will be interesting to see what happens."

Just received a 25% off coupon today so guess I'll snatch it tomorrow.

Talked to the manager of the Factory Store on Monday and he said that they were told that stores where the bear shirts sit won't be getting future shipments of the other ones coming out. He said some big stores would be getting 2nd shipments instead. He also told me about the employees not being able to use any discounts on the shirts but regular customers can.

Back
Top Bottom