**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

All this Stadium talk...
IMG_6505.GIF

What pieces were everyone buying BEFORE all this collection hit? What non-Stadium pieces are you trying to buy?
Fair Isle Bear >

The thread will be back to normal once the fair weather consumers finish their circle jerk. Wonder how many of these new faces will post here after the hype dies.:lol:

All this Stadium talk...
IMG_6505.GIF

What pieces were everyone buying BEFORE all this collection hit? What non-Stadium pieces are you trying to buy?
I have been on the hunt for the old school polo sport spell out crew necks. Just coped this one 2 weeks ago and love it.

Attachments

• IMG_5367.JPG
    IMG_5367.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 18
I went to the RL Outlet in Deer Park this evening. Nothing of note except some women USA tees for 19.99 and some USA and Spain Olympic polo shirts. But took a walk to Guess. Seems they brought back some of their late 80's/early 90's looks but it was all fast fashion quality. Good news is the price reflected that. Went to the Tommy store after and they also have thrown back their fashion looks. Clothes were more expensive but textiles used were worth it. I just thought it funny all three of the fashion houses have reverted back simultaneously.

Dam missed the drop, had no idea the stadium collection was dropping. Especially with me being in Japan now, doesn't look like I would have had a good chance at coppin much. RL been weak for a min now smh. Congrats to everyone who copped

All this Stadium talk...
IMG_6505.GIF

What pieces was everyone buying BEFORE this collection hit? What non-Stadium pieces are you trying to buy?

The southwestern cardigan is top pf my list, but RL pulled it off the US site the week before they started whoring out the Stadium colletion.

I like seeing people enjoy the reissued stuff, but the ripple affects are messing up availability of the top tier Fall 17 items too.

Dam missed the drop, had no idea the stadium collection was dropping. Especially with me being in Japan now, doesn't look like I would have had a good chance at coppin much. RL been weak for a min now smh. Congrats to everyone who copped

There are three RL stores in Tokyo. You probably have a better chance to walk in a store and cop than we do here.

This thread is going to be nuts again when the Snow Beach collection drops.

^^^no kidding! I love that people are hyped to buy RL pieces again. It's just strange to see a brand that's 30+ years old and THIS is the one collection waking up hypebeast.

I want to get into more RRL

^^^no kidding! I love that people are hyped to buy RL pieces again. It's just strange to see a brand that's 30+ years old and THIS is the one collection waking up hypebeast.

I want to get into more RRL

Damn!!! Xl left tempted to cop and either trade or return for xxl

There are three RL stores in Tokyo. You probably have a better chance to walk in a store and cop than we do here.

This thread is going to be nuts again when the Snow Beach collection drops.

Doubtful. Japan Polo fans are equally on these drops. See those vids of vintage Polo stores. It's not on the same level but go find release info from Supreme x LV, Bape NMD, MMJ, etc.
This was their Launch info:

https://www.ralphlauren.co.jp/en/news/store-open-jp

Also might pick up this cardigan to be extra matchy with my Hunter SB's

IMG_1092.JPG

Aside from the Fair Isle Bear, I haven't really checked for much to add to the wishlist as yet. I try to stay out this thread to stack :lol:

That Cardigan is my favorite piece this year. **** is gonna go great with a pair of SBBs.

I could see me getting that varsity too if the price is right. I debated spending 550 this morning and just copping the fair isle and the camo cardigan..... My pockets are appreciative that the Fair Isle was only available in a XL.

That Cardigan is my favorite piece this year. **** is gonna go great with a pair of SBBs.

I could see me getting that varsity too if the price is right. I debated spending 550 this morning and just copping the fair isle and the camo cardigan..... My pockets are appreciative that the Fair Isle was only available in a XL.

I said f it and copped the Xl lol. Gonna try and trade or exchange for an xxl

Did the same thing last year with the martini bear

I said f it and copped the Xl lol. Gonna try and trade or exchange for an xxl

Did the same thing last year with the martini bear

I'm a medium bro..... Copping that XL would've done me no good at all.... Not to mention wifey would've been on my *** lol

Back
Top Bottom