**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There are three RL stores in Tokyo. You probably have a better chance to walk in a store and cop than we do here.

This thread is going to be nuts again when the Snow Beach collection drops.

I highly doubt it lol. Hype is real out here I'm sure they are all over it . If they can flip it they on it. I'll call tomorrow, but don't know if they can ship to me . Tokyo is a hour flight (3 hour travel time) away from me.

Doubtful. Japan Polo fans are equally on these drops. See those vids of vintage Polo stores. It's not on the same level but go find release info from Supreme x LV, Bape NMD, MMJ, etc.
This was their Launch info:

https://www.ralphlauren.co.jp/en/news/store-open-jp

Definitely wasn't gonna take a $500 trip for a raffle lmao. Probably will get what I can on resell.

Outlet pickups
97F606CD-7E55-43F5-BE40-D97BCFD2BC58.jpeg

do they have hoodies like this in grey?

Got an order cancelation email from Macy's for the fair isle bear. Smh. Was an hr and some change after I got order confirmation.

Not the worst thing tho since xl isn't even my size lol. Gotta wait for that restock and be on it quick. That 30% off was clutch tho... Ah well

Got an order cancelation email from Macy's for the fair isle bear. Smh. Was an hr and some change after I got order confirmation.

Not the worst thing tho since xl isn't even my size lol. Gotta wait for that restock and be on it quick. That 30% off was clutch tho... Ah well
Damn you should see if you can get a rain check on the price for when they restock. That 30% was the lick. I'd holler at customer service and see what they can do to keep that price.

That's been up for a while now.

RL US playing around too much

Would not have known or checked, but setup a UK acct and received email. Stopped looking after last week drop. Macys better for you if they apply discount.
Good luck on pickup.

Edit:
Selfridges orders come in today. Was miffed at the $30 shipping but DHL Express always quick. Considering how drop went, just glad to get couple things on list.

Anybody looking for the varsity jacket urban outfitters has it but why does it appear they are selling counterfeit ralph lauren goods saying they are vintage smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170925-095336.png
    Screenshot_20170925-095336.png
    624.7 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom