**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

How does your pullover fit? I think im in the same boat as you were. Im an xl but got a large on the way.

Purchased the size L crewneck for my Father. I'm 5'11" 195lb, 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve length, size 46 suit jacket. My other short sleeve polos are xl in classic to custom fit. Couple modern slim fit are xl to xxl.
We both wear xl, but crewneck in Large would be kinda form fitting, bit small for me. Between sizes. But fits my old man perfect exact.
Congrats on pickup and good luck.
Really like the look of this design.
Wished had personal size xl.

where can i get a mens one for the low

pPOLO2-26490438_lifestyle_t240.jpg

:nerd:

they should have toned it down with the bears a lil after the 2013 bear sweaters and hoodies(small bear logo)
Purchased the size L crewneck for my Father. I'm 5'11" 195lb, 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve length, size 46 suit jacket. My other short sleeve polos are xl in classic to custom fit. Couple modern slim fit are xl to xxl.
We both wear xl, but crewneck in Large would be kinda form fitting, bit small for me. Between sizes. But fits my old man perfect exact.
Congrats on pickup and good luck.
Really like the look of this design.
Wished had personal size xl.
thanks for the update! Shoot Im 6’1” about 190. I wear size L in the collared polo shirts. Hopefully it fits but we are pretty close in size so maybe i will have to make a trade. Thanks again.

Did they have rlx bear caps? Been seeing those on ig
Nah..only this one and martini bear

Damn i need to hit a Polo outlet..

Sup 92Loprostar 92Loprostar that's Jersey Gardens?

Yessir...but when I left they only had 5-10 pieces of each but small sizes and there was like 20 people still on line

Damn I need the crewneck... Do you have any extra size Large by any chance?

Sorry bro...I bought for myself and friends

damn, being 6'3 and skinny i find a lot of polo denim jackets to be a little too cropped for me. looks like I'm going to have to pass

I ran into this issue when I tried the denim jacket with the wool. I’m probably a large but that thing looked like it shrunk in the wash.

Back
Top Bottom