**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm confused: none of the 3 Los Angeles area outlets dropped the blue bear sweatshirt but I'm seeing a few of them on IG. It seems that most people on this thread did not get it either. Did they only drop in select stores/markets?

I'm sure not every store in the country gets the same items at the same time. My location hasn't gotten the crew neck sweatshirt either and im in nor cal. Maybe colder climates ge it first, iono. I'd just wait on it. It's commin...

To anyone that has a navy bear crew neck..hows the fitting?i remember back in february the red basketball bear tshirt ran small

Light ebay swoop.
E27BEC3D-A599-40A9-B49B-316E20A2665B.jpeg

Just left my outlet... they said they’re not supposed to allow the discounts on the bear products any more

I still bought a few bear scarves and beanies with the 30% off

Cuff looks kinda big. Not really feeling the stars but am curious to see if there is a sweater to go with it

What's retail (outlet) price for these bear hoodies?
The white bear hoodie was $99.99. When I got it , I had a 25% coupon plus $10 try on denim coupon so the price came out to about $70.
Here in L.A., they shut down the coupon on bear items (the tee shirt) , so we will see. When that blue sweatshirt and hockey bear hoodie drops, I'm copping no matter what.

Yo did Martini Sweaters already hit outlets yet or were dudes referring to something else?

Is 225 a good price on the RLX bear sweater. I skipped it a couple years back and now I kinda want one for the fall.

Yo did Martini Sweaters already hit outlets yet or were dudes referring to something else?

Is 225 a good price on the RLX bear sweater. I skipped it a couple years back and now I kinda want one for the fall.
I’ve seen RLX bears for $170 on eBay but 225 is not bad.

I was looking on ebay and cheapest I can find is 225 but hmm that 170 sounds dope.

What size are you? Did a quick search found an L for like 205, not that much cheaper but still.

Like SlunderKingpin said keep checking every so often, I'm sure youll find cheaper

Just posted this to my snap

Also, what's the price tag on that crew neck bear sweater

Attachments

• F44C6D39-C66A-4B77-BC51-D4C1B50B6899.jpeg
    F44C6D39-C66A-4B77-BC51-D4C1B50B6899.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

No Martini sweater yet.
I copped the navy crewneck yesterday along with the pink pony bear tee.
They said it's on the way though, the white bear hoodie isn't all that.

Back
Top Bottom