**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone insiders here with information on where the men's purple label outwear that didn't sell from the last 3 seasons year landed? There's been 10 or more coats and jackets at the $6000-$10,000 price tier produced,
but they were all pulled from the site instead of being sold at major discount.

Some of the leftover smaller sized RRL men's ranch coats were retagged as womens purple label and sold to ladies the year after. This also was done with a mens blue label beacon cardigan that was also retagged as women's purple label.

Hmm you'd think the bear would be bigger on a $215 pillow...

Good to see that Merino Eagle hoody come back around, even with the small changes. I'll never forget how full the wall was of the first release at the Vegas Macys, while they were sold out everywhere else.

Last edited:
Hilfiger said Ralph not the only one

IMG_1028.PNG

Lol @ 215 for a lil pillow

Woah :smh:

they have a few tiers of quality for home products

lauren by ralph lauren - their cheapest, essentially between target and polo quality.

polo factory stores - a mix of stuff below Lauren quality and above. Almost none of it is similar or same (at least recently) to the mainline ralph lauren home products. He tag will say ralph lauren home, but the items will say POLO... stuff with more logos on it, bigger bears, gaudy.

ralph Lauren home - expensive. Almost never has their logo or name on it (glassware will have small ralph lauren laser etched on bottom, for example). Pillows/throws/etc will almost never have any logo. The bear pillows are right in their wheelhouse for normal home goods, throw pillows $150-500, so the $215 is on their "value" end of the spectrum. Those should be significantly higher quality (both the pillow/filler and the exterior cover) and the bear is small to not be obnoxious/gaudy.

not sire what's left, but gilt had some great deals on very nice ralph lauren home products two weeks ago... grabbed an awesome nickel plated tray that has leather around the corners, think it was $125 and nornal priced $200-250. They also had the matching nut bowls and what not.

My wool varsity came in, as well. My worries were put to bed as the Large fits perfectly.

I wish we had a better/clearer image of the back of the upcoming US Camo Limited Edition Polo.

Off 5th Saks has been amazing this year at grabbing GREAT stuff at a good price...

The discontinued Black Label has been like Christmas in terms of getting stuff I normally couldn't.

Grabbed this for $399 (tag was $1695, Saks drops stuff ridiculously low once it gets down to only a handful of sizes left):
upload_2017-10-12_11-39-44.png

One of my new faves -- blue windowpane, Black Label... But exactly the same cut/build/fabrics/location of construction/etc as Purple Label.
Have it as a Purple Label sportcoat from last year in charcoal... Had to pay $480 for it then and thought it was a deal... $260 is a slamdunk.

upload_2017-10-12_11-41-9.png

Off 5th Saks has been amazing this year at grabbing GREAT stuff at a good price...

The discontinued Black Label has been like Christmas in terms of getting stuff I normally couldn't.

Grabbed this for $399 (tag was $1695, Saks drops stuff ridiculously low once it gets down to only a handful of sizes left):
upload_2017-10-12_11-39-44.png

One of my new faves -- blue windowpane, Black Label... But exactly the same cut/build/fabrics/location of construction/etc as Purple Label.
Have it as a Purple Label sportcoat from last year in charcoal... Had to pay $480 for it then and thought it was a deal... $260 is a slamdunk.

upload_2017-10-12_11-41-9.png

I seen they have great prices on suits, almost pulled the trigger a while back. Only problem is for me i have to actually try on the suit. I was worried it wouldn't fit, i always gotta mix and match the jacket and pants.

Great deals tho

I saw that yesterday and laughed, funny part is they are actually selling. TH has so many classics from the 90's and came back with some weak items imo, he has better stuff in the vault he needs to bring back!

I already picked up a few flag tees from last year for myself and my son, quality is on point I was pretty surprised. Will be looking to pick up more of their classic crewnecks and hoodies but if they Retro the Hilfiger Rugby Snoop wore on SNL it's a wrap

Macys got 25% off

Fair isle bear- FSR
Varsity jacket- S-XL
Patchwork hoodie- XS-XL
Patchwork bubble- FSR
Camo cardigan- XS-XL
Script hoodie- grey(FSR) Navy(s, m, l)
Couple different bear beanies in different colors

Back
Top Bottom