**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I love the fact that resellers on IG have stuff in stock before my Polo outlet even gets them so I can call them ahead of time to let me know when they get it in

They got the navy bear sweatshirt in today... $73 after the 25% off and taxes were applied... no way should anyone be buying it for $110 like the resellers have it listed

Well i have the executive bear, on grey , tshirt and i have the hockey bear longsleeve from years back. They both feel like heavier tshirts. The red one i have seems really light and thin. I will say it was my first bear tee in years though. As for the crew neck it doesnt really hug the neck as much as i would like. It exposes the collar of the under shirt too much, which i hate. For the price, its unfortunate. I love my pwing crew, but the cuffs on the sleeves are loose also. Its just the little things
Forgot to comment on this, but I passed on all the bear tees this year just off the strength of the quality of one of my bear tees I bought a few years ago. The older tee is a nicer thick quality. Still holds it's shape after a thousand washes. The new jawns just seem mad flimsy like a Target Mossimo shirt, but I can't speak on its longevity lol. Could be new environmental standards.

Damn they hungry...
99D8BAC2-2749-4557-AE00-434745C33E49.png

source.gif

Congratulations customers; you and Ralph did it. The Ralph Lauren Wristband Era is here to stay.

And for those suggesting RL team up with a celebrity, there's no need since they already have them. Chance, MacMiller, Ghostface, Skateboard P, Snoop Deodouble, and any other influencer that takes a picture wearing RL has been circulated through social media by RL themselves. And lets not mention the best celebs of all...You, the customers that have lined up at storefronts that are also part of the marketing campaign. And RL does this a no cost out of their own pockets. Its all free advertising reaching millions.

As long as RL keeps putting out the less popular stuff I like, and Im able to buy them on clearance or from ethical resellers (who I appreciate tremendously btw), then Im satisfied.

Salute & Agree with this but money talks. If it's not making sense business wise for the brand it'll fizzle out and the investors will bounce and we'll suffer. You see what that article suggest and celebs especially "influencers" just wearing it on social media for 4-6 months doesn't equal sales they'll be on to the next brand and wave next season and Macys ain't been doing too good and that equates for 40% of it's sales I believe and that's facts. It's a new era.

Either way I'm copping everything till then and forever. Hopefully it's here to stay with this heat though.

Yea whats the deal with that new age ski jump bear crew neck??

Not really feeling it tbh

They need to drop different colors tho, black and navy bear sweaters are getting tired. The fair isle is a nice change, would love to see a green one released again.

Are those bear joints at the outlet?

the only guy who i saw posted it to instagram said retail was $200... So if that's true, must not be a factory / outlet sweatshirt, right?

guess it could be, but doesn't seem a good fit for the outlet customer... And tough sell on rack next to $89 hoodie.

if you zoom in, the design of the sweatshirt looks more like the purple label bear sweatshirt than the blue factory crew sweatshirt... Maybe its the polo bear sweatshirt for Macys/rl mansions?

order went thru on the hidden listing for limited edition polo #4... Arrived today.

5142feff-7e6d-4b8d-be28-12e8483b0db2-jpg.1988747

4 down, 1 left to go. Think they put the "limited edition" tag on the inside of this one so you can tell what version it is, as it looks nearly identical to the pics of the 2015 version outside of that... Anyone know if there are actually any differences? Figure the fit may be different than 2015? The overall design is exactly the same so any differences must be small ****. (didn't have the original,seems like a good polo.)

after the amazing and elaborate bags and tags on limited #1 and #2... They've gotten less interesting. The p-wing bag is cool and simple, but the tag was just the p-wing and nothing else. #4 the bag is pretty basic, and the tag has more design to it.. But essentially no substance, just some empty pages in a fake notebook setup. Think #5 has a bit more to it regarding the bag and tag.

Attachments

• 5142FEFF-7E6D-4B8D-BE28-12E8483B0DB2.jpg
    5142FEFF-7E6D-4B8D-BE28-12E8483B0DB2.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
I used to go crazy over the lotus shirts.
Hopefully they bring them back.
Unfortunately, Hilfiger can't scroll through social media and see what people really liked from his brand (unless grand puba has a bunch old pics)

Lmao..he went from “Lo,Lo,welll how Lo can you go” to...”now I wear Hilfiger because my pockets got a little bigger”

He killed the “I like” video with the RL2000 windbreaker and the “check it out” video with the Equestrian bear sweatshirt

The Ski sweater will not be an outlet release.

Also, if anyone has the ‘American Flag’ Bear sweater in a small, DM me.

Lmao..he went from “Lo,Lo,welll how Lo can you go” to...”now I wear Hilfiger because my pockets got a little bigger”

He killed the “I like” video with the RL2000 windbreaker and the “check it out” video with the Equestrian bear sweatshirt

I have to go look at the check it out video.
"I like" was my song back then

Back
Top Bottom