**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_0356.JPG
can you post what you received please

It’s actually the same length if not very close to the red zip jacket. Just want a looser fit because of the elastic band on the bottom.

I heard the same regarding the waist band. Would hate to upsize just because of the waistband. But may have too

IMG_2736.PNG

This joint terrible. But I feel he gonna use this print on other items.

i see alotta folks not liking this jacket online, but i really like both versions... The ski 92 and the "base model" with the dark blue hood and sleeves. Think it may have originally been intended (the all blue monochromatic version) as a black label item. A few fall/winter 2017 pieces have the black label look and even have black label logo on their zippers and buttons.

$
How much were the bear hats?

$49.50

all three have a matching red/white/black strap in back.
all three have a new ralph lauren autograph/sig embroidered in back.

Red ("RL2000 RED") with a version of the punk / preppy bear shown as the Purple Label fatbear sweater for Spring 2018. signature in black.

Black with a new fatbear - the casual martini bear, which is wearing the classic polo martini bear sweater, black pants, what appears to be some sort of RLX shoes and i think the new RL automotive sunglasses with the burnished wood. Signature in red.

white with the new stadium fatbear. Wearing the red stadium hat, a split red/blue popover jacket (was this an original from 92? Or did they mashup the polo and pop over into 1 fictional item?) and no clue what his shoes are supposed to be. Red signature on back.

i dont mind the cartoon fat bear. Don't see much difference as a grown man wearing teddy bears on my clothes if he is a fat cartoon or the regular human-esque polo bear... kinda dig them for doing something different and fatbear gives them a little more room to work with designing the outfits.

754EEE0B-BBED-4EDC-B2D0-CFECEBAD1B27.jpeg
If anyone was looking for that “NY” hat that came out a year ago in that salmon colorway...u can cop for $10 on Lord and Taylor website. Use the code “Friends” and its an additional 30% off.

Whos yalls guess to whos buying that collection? If it is a celeb that ends up buying it

You right, but "suckers is born everyday"
don't know, fam... for 1m? you can leave a lambo dealer with a huracan, drive it to Teterboro, rent a private jet to Italy to get measured for custom suits.... and still have enough money left over to cop all those pieces at the proper value.

Back
Top Bottom