**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn, that's major foulness on Macy's part for that screw up.

And yeah, the new look of the mobile RL.com sucks.

For real, i thought it was ok at first considering when i scroll down and it wouldnt select random items, but when i click an item it doesnt even load the pics :lol: i dunno if its just my phone or what

don't know, fam... for 1m? you can leave a lambo dealer with a huracan, drive it to Teterboro, rent a private jet to Italy to get measured for custom suits.... and still have enough money left over to cop all those pieces at the proper value.

No doubt but there's definitely people in this world where 1m is a drop in the bucket

Agree with you tho, def wildin. Belongs in fools wildin if anything :lol:

4 of 5 complete one more then it's snowbeach season!
20171018_000711.jpg

That’s foul about the hat at Macy’s! I saw they had the wrong description but I was hoping they’d still sent out what was pictured. Oh well! I bought the hat today and it’s been shipped; guess I’ll just send it back if it’s the wrong item.

Anybody tried the Supreme Leather cologne?

Supreme Leather is my favorite of the entire collection. Great scent, nothing like it in the Polo line-up. The next one, Supreme Cashmere, is great too. Not for sale in U.S. yet, but should be soon. Both are perfect for the fall/winter.

Supreme Leather is my favorite of the entire collection. Great scent, nothing like it in the Polo line-up. The next one, Supreme Cashmere, is great too. Not for sale in U.S. yet, but should be soon. Both are perfect for the fall/winter.
Thanks,thinking of picking some up and adding it to the rotation.Never had good luck with RL colognes hope this one is better.

It’s actually the same length if not very close to the red zip jacket. Just want a looser fit because of the elastic band on the bottom.

Same length Medium to Medium?

The elasticised waist on my Large Popover is still quite tight, but by rights if you’re wearing your true size I would’ve thought the waist would sit up around where your belt would be?

I’m in two minds about doing a straight swap from L to M.

While I don’t like the fit of the L’s arms if the waist is even tighter on the M that could be a problem too.

Decisions, decisions..

The letterman is lighter than I thought it would be. Something I wouldn't wear in 40 degree weather unless I had a sweater and a casual shirt under as layers. It is very nice though.

Back
Top Bottom