**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There was a lot of ******* with the stadium collection and the pwing as well where should I start 1st if you lived outside of the US you weren't limited to anything polo UK made it very accessible for ppl to buy not only there but also in Germany and Italy. Now let's get into the pwing release at Macy's 34st how the **** do 30 non loheads strictly Supreme dudes go up exclusively before the doors opened and bought out the whole section while a line of ppl were waiting outside. Those ppl got ****** seeing dudes walk out with bags of ****. There is still boosting too but the 2017 way is now with credit card schemes I'm not going to get into all that but that **** is definitely popping. Just the other day on this thread somebody posted how some reseller bought 8 crest knits at Macy's. Even when they first dropped at the soho store they were soldout within an hour because resellers were tipped off about it. Somebody got inside plugs they all in it together come grab everything and when you flip them they get a cut. I'm stating some facts to sit here and say RL has controlled his release while that might be the case ppl still schemed around it. A lot of mickey mouse **** for real. Polo is now like a Jordan retro release

IMG_8342.JPG

This is pretty cool.

Hey guys if you have the embroidered bear sweatshirt how does it fit? Mine hasn’t arrived yet. Is it TTS or a lil big?

Hey guys if you have the embroidered bear sweatshirt how does it fit? Mine hasn’t arrived yet. Is it TTS or a lil big?
True to size.. I normally wear L and allot of the stadium, polo script hoody.. i went for a Medium. With the Ski Bear sweatshirt a Large was a perfect fit for me.

Solid thanks.

Are y'all using page monitors to keep track of the restocks becuase I'm on the website looking for stuff and right when I go to sleep it pops up lol

Anytime the crests pop up online can’t add them to my cart SMFH

Kinda have a feeling the crest is gonna be like the ski bear sweatshirt as well as the 92 ski hoodie. Where it’s sold out crazy the first couple weeks. Then they pop up more places and are sitting online. Both those pieces are available damn near FSR after the initial sell outs.

Seems people think these items are limited but they don’t seem that way. If they were limited it woulda been more like the Stadium drop in my eyes.

Anytime the crests pop up online can’t add them to my cart SMFH

Kinda have a feeling the crest is gonna be like the ski bear sweatshirt as well as the 92 ski hoodie. Where it’s sold out crazy the first couple weeks. Then they pop up more places and are sitting online. Both those pieces are available damn near FSR after the initial sell outs.

Seems people think these items are limited but they don’t seem that way. If they were limited it woulda been more like the Stadium drop in my eyes.

Its 100% not limited. These will be fully stocked how the ski hoody is back up in all sizes.. Its just all of our OCD to get this **** ASAP.. Plus after the stadium release no one wants to risk missing out. I know for a fact these will be sitting on shelves first week of Nov. but im still like a hawk on this one. with no success might i add.

And im kinda tight my crest M just got canceled! SMH.. was happy to get the order in to be able to stop looking at my computer through out the weekend. The RL cobra clutch is real ahah

in 2 Weeks we will all have these and be hunting the Sui.. they got us good..

Back
Top Bottom