**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

fullsizeoutput_417.jpeg more sizes up....M, L, XL of the Crests

Yo can anyone tell me how to get promo codes to work on RL’s site now lol I’ve added 3 eligible items and it tells me the coupon can’t be applied smh

FREESHIP125 works but I can’t get STYLE17 to

Yo can anyone tell me how to get promo codes to work on RL’s site now lol I’ve added 3 eligible items and it tells me it can’t be applied to my cart

I can’tbe the only one having issues right now or am I smh

I just added buncha eligible items, works for me. Is the subtotal 125+? If its the order total (after tax and shipping) it wont apply

I just added buncha eligible items, works for me. Is the subtotal 125+? If its the order total (after tax and shipping) it wont apply
Yup.. 1 of the items added was already $125 and had the take 30% off banner with it.. still didn’t work smh

I like to whole concept and excecution with the martini bear tux because it makes sense. Its exactly where he belongs. It's not on my list at all, just an RL item that came out well.

It's going to sell since people are so obsessed with buying anything with the polo bear.

lmao all I Know is that this XS I just copped on Sale is gonna come in handy once I get the word that my macys get my size in. can you say exchange lol

+1: PRL rep said there was one size large in the stock room but not allowed to sell until Monday when they put out new items. Advised to come back tomorrow but I decided to try the Pickup Desk instead. I showed my pick up email for the XS but Pickup rep hesitant at first. After manager approval, and a stern look, I exchanged for a large at 30% discount. Thank you NT. Goodnight and good luck to everyone on the hunt.

The bears are like AJ1, slap it on anything and itll get purchased. Same way they make any c/w and style of AJ1 and it flys, ie those aleali joints or whatever theyre called.

Back
Top Bottom