**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

2532.jpeg
pls don't do the Wendy Williams fade to black

which outlet is this?

I checked it out yesterday and it seems like the same sweater I got last year. I didn't notice it being any cheaper other than the price.

is the martini bear sweater that you saw, a wool sweater?
i was hoping they'd change it up, and make it like the regular cotton knits.

is the martini bear sweater that you saw, a wool sweater?
i was hoping they'd change it up, and make it like the regular cotton knits.

Yeah it was wool. Priced at $299. They had the black martini bear T-shirt and hockey bear hoody on deck too.

If anyone is looking for a crest in a Medium, PM me! Sweater still in packaging!
Anyone with leads on a NWT Large pwing stadium jacket, PM me! Thanks!
Anyone looking for a Large in the Crest, PM me!

Anyone have a link to the fleece POLO spellout hoodie that comes in USA or POLO on the front.. looking for the one that says POLO on the front. RL’s site has USA on the front. Any retail stores online still have it? Looking for a red in a M

Hey guys. Anybody needing martini bear shirts lmk. They'll be retail + tax.

Making an outlet stop in a while

No coupons on bear items at the crossings outlet. My wife tried to grab me a hoody and martini bear and they weren’t having it

Yeah. You could use the outlet code going around for 30% off. Roughly around $210.

Wifey tried and the outlet said no coupons towards Bear items. Going to try another outlet and see what happens...I've never had that issue in the past.

Wifey tried and the outlet said no coupons towards Bear items. Going to try another outlet and see what happens...I've never had that issue in the past.

Yeah they let me use them around my way. They wouldn't let me stack my "Student ID" though. Hahahaha

local outlet near me had the black martini bear tee and the navy crew bear sweatshirt. Didn't see the hockey bear hoodie which is the one I was hoping they had. I was allowed to use the coupon on the bear tee. Lately they've been allowing the coupons on the bear tees. I think it's the bear sweaters / hoodies they may not allow you to use them on since you'd be getting a deep discount. $12 off a tee isn't a big deal

My new jersey people polo jersey gardens has the martini bear sweater $300 and the martini bear t shirt $45... Just copped the t shirt

There is no disclaimer excluding bear items in the coupon so you can argue that. Outlets were emailed to stop accepting coupons for it. Some allow it because the coupon has no disclaimer like mine does

I got the martini bear shirt, martini bear pajamas and hockey hoodie with 30% off

Don’t need the outlet martini sweater because I got it last year for $150 from Macy’s

There is no disclaimer excluding bear items in the coupon so you can argue that. Outlets were emailed to stop accepting coupons for it. Some allow it because the coupon has no disclaimer like mine does

I got the martini bear shirt, martini bear pajamas and hockey hoodie with 30% off

Don’t need the outlet martini sweater because I got it last year for $150 from Macy’s

Believe me she fought them on it because i told her to show them in fine print it does not exclude any bear items and they still said no.

I called 2 other outlets and they confirmed that the coupon could be used and that all they had to do was scan the coupon to see if it was applicable. If it wasn’t applicable the 30% wouldn’t of came off. Now i have to locate these items now and drive when she had them in her hand . **** is ********.

My new jersey people polo jersey gardens has the martini bear sweater $300 and the martini bear t shirt $45... Just copped the t shirt

They got a large knit on hold for me but no hoodies yet..was hoping to grab both in one shot

Back
Top Bottom