**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thats shopped

I seen someone post something similar earlier as a joke. You can tell cuz how the its not "flat" if you wanna call it that. It got cropped from that pic of the sample sale
I figured that because you would see posts of it all over the place I haven't seen anything.. Mofos playing April fools in November smh fml.. I'm going to call that the snowflake Beach lmfao

Last edited:
Who got a link for the exclusive onesie?
531416720.jpg

:lol::rofl:

This is interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171103-185357.png
    Screenshot_20171103-185357.png
    665.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20171103-185344.png
    Screenshot_20171103-185344.png
    985.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20171103-185335.png
    Screenshot_20171103-185335.png
    733.8 KB · Views: 32
Outlet Finds.
DID NOT see the grey/burgundy martini bear pjs or the grey bear hoodie YET.
They still were going through shipment.
They did have the black shirt martini bear, plenty, if anybody needs oops.

Attachments

• File_000-8.jpeg
    File_000-8.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 37
  • File_002.jpeg
    File_002.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 37
  • File_001-2.jpeg
    File_001-2.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 46
  • File_001-3.jpeg
    File_001-3.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 38
  • File_002-2.jpeg
    File_002-2.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 44
  • File_000-9.jpeg
    File_000-9.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 43
IMG_7490.JPG
I didn't know they made exclusive polo shirts and rugbys for the outlets.
This was the outlets M.0. When they first started. Franklin mills and reding was the first in 1989,Exclusives all day. Funny how the bear is converted like it is cause at one point it was just a outlet exclusive from being a holiday only exclusive at Sax , bloomys, Macy's. 2012 Great night at the bring back the teddy invite only party.

Last edited:
Outlet Finds.
DID NOT see the grey/burgundy martini bear pjs or the grey bear hoodie YET.
They still were going through shipment.
They did have the black shirt martini bear, plenty, if anybody needs oops.
I didn't know if they were getting those bear knits I thought it was going to the martini bear knit are they really getting those really wanted both of them those colors are dope asf I was at an outlet today all I saw was the blue preppy bear knit

Last edited:
My outlet also had the preppy bear navy sweater as well. It was $199 so about $140 with the 30% off. Might have to cop one next time

Ontario mills had grey bear hoodie for adults and kids. Martini tee and like 5 different bear shirts in kids sizes. Had the bear knot in women's as well.

IMG_7490.JPG
This was the outlets M.0. When they first started. Franklin mills and reding was the first in 1989,Exclusives all day. Funny how the bear is converted like it is cause at one point it was just a outlet exclusive from being a holiday only exclusive at Sax , bloomys, Macy's. 2012 Great night at the bring back the teddy invite only party.

S/O to the Good Bruhs of A-Phi-A

WP_20171103_23_25_39_Pro.jpg
the official and proper way to wear the crest turtleneck...

with the Ralph Lauren "Crest" eau de toilette.

all i got left of a 15ml. Great scent tho. Don't see much talk of the RL fragrances on here. Any fans of the RL colognes?

the next release (supreme cashmere) is fantastic!

Last edited:

all i got left of a 15ml. Great scent tho. Don't see much talk of the RL fragrances on here. Any fans of the RL colognes?

When does it drop? (Super cashmere)

When does it drop? (Super cashmere)

I'm not sure, assumed November for Christmas season... Definitely a fall/winter scent.

came out already in other countries and was able to get someone to grab for me up in Canada.

seems like RL is still putting their marketing effort behind Polo Red Extreme for now. like that one alot, and the reds layer well together too.

surprised they haven't made an EDP of the purple label yet, and surprised they haven't tried to do a "polo bear" scent considering they have the bear on everything else.

it seems like Polo Sport EDT distribution is tightening up... And pretty sure Polo Blue Sport is discontinued. Should still be plenty out there to buy, but if you want a bottle for collection or love it... Might not be a bad idea to stock up.

have been able to put together most of the collection, and found a guy with quite a few rare discontinued scents that let me open and test em all to make sure wasn't buying any that went bad. grabbed a Polo Sport Extreme, Romance, Romance Silver amongst others.

Not a big fan of the Polo fragrances being they are usually too strong. I liked Polo Sport though. Currently in rotation is Supreme Oud but I got it as a gift. Real strong almost a musk you don’t need much.
8405C931-AA54-42FA-96E8-F8B5BFFE3412.jpeg

Polo Red, nuff said

Not really feeling the ski bear. Only thing thats nice about it is the embroidery. Too cartoony for me

Back
Top Bottom