**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Did anybody else have their Stadium Polo (Limited #3) shrink more than is usual when washing?

And it's definitely not "classic fit". I think they just took Custom Slim Fit, and then changed the tags.
(ie: LARGE in the new Custom Slim Fit would be a MEDIUM in their "revised classic fit.")

After washing, it nearly perfectly matches the size of the camo limited edition polo in a size Large... except the material of the Stadium shirt seemed to shrink just a bit more, which really sucks.
No dryer bruh hell to mutha****ing no put it over a chair and let it hang dry or purchase an in home clothes dryer rack some are fold up and are compact and when you wash it make sure you use cold water always I have a handwash setting on my machine which I use and most important I use dye free laundry soap in fact I use a baby laundry detergent called dreft on my clothes and they have a stain spray I use for the underarm areas and collars

What temperature were you washing and drying at? Anything other than cold water delicate cycle/low tumble is a mistake.

New apartment has a pretty amazing washer/dryer... so have been using the washer on the coldest setting (it has 3 levels of cold) with the easy/delicate wash cycle.. and then there is a low-heat dry.

Has been amazing with everything else... got all 5 of the limiteds and washed them all the same way... the only two that shrunk a bit was the collegiate and the stadium.

accidentally washed/dryed a purple label polo a while back, and it shrunk... did a wash and lay-flat dry and it opened back up and was fine.

for next wash on the stadium piece, think i lay flat or hang? worried the hang could cause an un-even stretch and mess up the graphics/text.. ?

Honestly if you got the doe the best thing to do with your nice items is dry clean. My boy dry cleans everything I cant afford to do all that but it is a fail safe for pieces you might worry about,

Cold wash and hang dry any item i like.. I have a foldout drying rack right now.
Before the rack. I would just lay-flat hang dry, through the hanger (Plastic hanger) since i don't trust the metal ones not to leave a mark when wet. Then iron before wear.
Don't hang Tshirts or polos on the hanger, otherwise the shoulder will look funny after it drys.

Youre dropping hundreds on polo but can afford $3.5 per item c'mon man!!!! Dry cleaning is definitely the way go.
image.png

I don't **** with dry cleaning two different cleaners ****ed up my gear one place use oxy clean on a white polo color and bleach the top of my shirt another cleaners got ink stains on my RL guide polo and claimed I gave him the shirt like that they tried their best to remove the ink but only made it worse and I almost caught a charge cause homie wasn't even trying to claim responsibility for his recklessness dry cleaning also causes clothes to fade over time from all the chemicals they use.. Just my experience and opinion to each is own

Word ... I also had a dry cleaner **** up one of my rugby's. Got it back with some kinda stain ... after that I've been careful not to hand over any items that are tough to replace to dry cleaners. Would rather wash it myself.

I don't **** with dry cleaning two different cleaners ****ed up my gear one place use oxy clean on a white polo color and bleach the top of my shirt another cleaners got ink stains on my RL guide polo and claimed I gave him the shirt like that they tried their best to remove the ink but only made it worse and I almost caught a charge cause homie wasn't even trying to claim responsibility for his recklessness dry cleaning also causes clothes to fade over time from all the chemicals they use.. Just my experience and opinion to each is own

:rofl: Dawg Im so sorry you had to go through that, but I just read your story in Sadat X voice for some reason and it got me in tears. I hope they didn't charge you atleast

I agree about Tokyo Lo dojo...he posted something and I hit him up and told him I wanted it and he replied he would send me invoice...never sent the invoice...I followed up and he just stopped replying...next thing you see one of his boys rocking it...I understand that's your boy but at least have the courtesy to let me know

Greetings polo heads of NT! If anybody has or is able to get their hands on the crest turtleneck in a size S please let me know! Macys.com is showing for some stock but unfortunately they do not ship outside of the USA smh

Back
Top Bottom