**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Gotta find a cleaners that does cleaning on site. A lot of cleaners now outsource the work and have the item cleaned elsewhere. I wash anything that can be washed..

yah, I've had too many bad experiences.... and the best cleaners won't look at a Polo item as being nice. They know when a $5K suit comes thru from a lawyer that it's nice, but they'll generally just throw a casual item into the casual mix.

Most of the time when you drop off stuff at dry cleaners, and its a polo/jeans/etc... They'll automatically assume its meant to be laundered. I had a half-zip Purple Label that I loved, and when I got it back... It would fit a 7 year old.

Alot of stuff recently from Ralph Lauren actually says "DO NOT DRY CLEAN" on it, as well... Not sure if that would really mess up the item, but seems to imply it wouldnt be good for it.

:lol:

I was livid bro, they roasted my hi-tech hoody too

Ironically, I took them to the cleaners when they paid triple the market rate :smokin

Glad you got compensated for such a piece. I had a friend who wanted to make his OG crest tneck into a crewneck and took it to a tailor. They jacked it up so bad and ended up looking like a stretched out mock neck. They paid him a nice sum too.

Btw seen a flamethrower on the bay for $400....it’s crazy how night these pieces have reached over the years

The whole Hi Tech line was sick...you know they are re-releasing it next right? One of the regional managers of Ralph Lauren told me last week when I was at the store. Said it should be very very soon .
Thats dope!! The Hi Tech pieces were some of my first favorites. Hope they bring back the vests.

Thats dope!! The Hi Tech pieces were some of my first favorites. Hope they bring back the vests.

Word...the vests were my favorite..the fishing vests as well as the aviator vests with the cellphone pocket on the chest. The blue they used and green are some of the best color palettes on any Lo piece

Haven't posted in here for a while, quick question if we didn't get to buy the ski hoody with the wind breaker hood are we out of luck? I'm not gonna pay the ridiculous reseller price on eBay for it no disrespect to those who choose to resell. I'm wondering if we're going see a fsr or see Macys get it. The overseas rl.com site have stock but have no XS, If anybody comes across a XS let me know I'd really appreciate it.

I just got the email for the hockey bear polo hoody so I'd check your outlets in the next few days if you want it.

speaking of hi tech... looking at this f-in' clown

10712986_1495088187407611_1157330053374822547_n.jpg

My advice, for what it's worth, don't do business with Tokyo Lo Dojo on IG!

Sent them bustas money for a P-Wing cap a week ago and still no update on tracking!!

Not many reputable sellers on IG. Got scammed out of a sweater by one. After badgering him for about a month, he sent me a mockneck RLX bear sweater which was the wrong item. He stopped responding to my messages, changed his name and deleted all of the pictures on his account. I charged it back with Paypal, kept the sweater and flipped it.

Wont lie tho it irks me when people put knits on hangers :lol:
Lmao...word I am the same way. I was upset when I picked up my crest at a Macy’s store they had it hanging...I was tight..lol. Going to dry clean it as soon as I get it and fold it the way it’s supposed to be

Lmao...word I am the same way. I was upset when I picked up my crest at a Macy’s store they had it hanging...I was tight..lol. Going to dry clean it as soon as I get it and fold it the way it’s supposed to be

The worst i seen was a listing on ebay, i think it was the rlx bear. I didnt notice at first but after a couple scroll through s of the pics i realized this person had the sweater laid on the floor in the bathroom. I could see part of the toilet in the top corner of the pic

The worst i seen was a listing on ebay, i think it was the rlx bear. I didnt notice at first but after a couple scroll through s of the pics i realized this person had the sweater laid on the floor in the bathroom. I could see part of the toilet in the top corner of the pic
Daaaamn..hangers and bathroom floors are a no no...lmao

Back
Top Bottom