**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn, coupon code is not working for me and their customer service is closed already. :frown:

Just emailed them and hope they can honor the discount tomorrow.

Been waiting for this to price drop!
20171124_001940.jpg

Came back from the outlet everything was half off and bears was 30 percent off. :pimp:
True religion was buy one get one free

50% MRREBATES code done off?
Any other ones ??? Other than the 40 off , held out until today like an idiot . Thinking there would be deeper discounts for Black friday

Wifey went to Deer Park last night. She said it was an hour line inside around 1am and said when she left line outside to enter was crazy. They had everything when she was there as far as bear related but she isn't as privy as us. Honestly it may be cooked by now.

Outlet at Wrentham Village here in Mass started their Black Friday sale on Wendsday . We was in and out no problem , restocked on all the pieces that weren’t available a couple weeks ago . Bear stuff was 30 % off and whole store 50% off

So what do I say to this phone rep to get these RRL jeans discounted? :lol:

They put a note on my account for 25% off my next order with free shipping after they cancelled the ski scarfs on me. So I added some items to my basket that already been discounted from the 40% And asked if I can get the additional 25% they guy said no he couldn't do it, he went and asked his manager and came back and said just because it's the holidays I'm going to take 40% off the entire cart that was already discounted. I wish I knew about the MRREBATES code I would've gotten a better deal.

Wifey went to Deer Park last night. She said it was an hour line inside around 1am and said when she left line outside to enter was crazy. They had everything when she was there as far as bear related but she isn't as privy as us. Honestly it may be cooked by now.

I went and literally turned right back around. Store is a mess and the line goes back to the women's section. Almost every store in Woodbury has a huge line outside.

Thanks. Don't have the patience for what happened at Woodbury. Hopefully you didn't live too far. I'd be *** out if I went there by bus just to see that.

I went to Ontario Mills on Wednesday to pick up a few things , nothing major: the Bear ornament, Ski Patrol tee and bear tote bag in black. A bear tee for my son and daughter . I'm just waiting for the USA fleece hoodies to be marked down at RL.com or Macy's. It's a quiet period for RL until Winter/Spring 2018 when more good stuff drops. The store manager told me that they will start dropping Spring 2018 products in the outlet in the next two weeks. I will post pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom