**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I almost copped those bear sweatshirts, etc but I disciplined myself and passed since I already bought every outlet tee they released this year. Only one that really spoke to me was the ski bear on a red shirt so I purchased. Almost got the sweatshirt version too but I disciplined myself.. would rather shell out the cash on the shirt and a black script hoodie vs 2 versions of the red ski bear and I already have the outlet grey ski bear

I agree..I only copped the rl2000 sweatshirt because that’s the og colorway and my og Large Fits like an xl/xxl..so was able to get something more tailored this time around..passed on the other ones

I agree..I only copped the rl2000 sweatshirt because that’s the og colorway and my og Large Fits like an xl/xxl..so was able to get something more tailored this time around..passed on the other ones
I already purchased the red ski shirt yesterday and today I see the sweatshirt version is online lol def don’t need both so I just passed.

Praying for the black script hoodie to upload in my size before this 30% code expires

I already purchased the red ski shirt yesterday and today I see the sweatshirt version is online lol def don’t need both so I just passed.

Praying for the black script hoodie to upload in my size before this 30% code expires
Retail sales are going to continue thru the holiday season some better deals can flourish too

92Loprostar 92Loprostar True :lol:

The holiday window is closing on RL. I want to see if they flood inventories of some of the desired Fall/Winter items. It looks like the Crest has been thier best seller outside of the bear collections since it's still being restocked.

Honestly the crest has been the best release, imo, in terms of price and quality.

I was surprised and glad that it was priced at 295 and not more. The quality on it waaaaay better than the bear knits that cost a bill more. Best bang for your buck purchase out of the recent releases imo

Did you know that Ralph Lauren collaborated with Supreme to bring back the limited edition down racing collection?
Screenshot_20171208-060242.jpg
Screenshot_20171208-060319.jpg
Screenshot_20171208-060423.jpg
Screenshot_20171208-060448.jpg

giphy.gif
I wish you could comment on Ebay auctions, this dude deserves to be smacked in the face

Retail sales are going to continue thru the holiday season some better deals can flourish too
Macy’s Friends and Family 30% normally seems like their best holiday sale tho because the other discounts exclude so many things.... I could be wrong tho

Honestly the crest has been the best release, imo, in terms of price and quality.

I was surprised and glad that it was priced at 295 and not more. The quality on it waaaaay better than the bear knits that cost a bill more. Best bang for your buck purchase out of the recent releases imo

absolutely.

and the fact they pushed it primarily thru macy's, which they knew would have good sales on it.

felt that the crest turtleneck was the loveletter / "fan service" this christmas. bringing back a classic, in great quality, at a low price (much lower than coulda charged) ...

I just left Macy’s... plenty in stock in store. Seems like they’re more limited online than in person. Even picked up the black script hoodie in store. They had the grey version too but I’ll wait it out.
They accepting online coupon codes in store? I've never actually tried it but if it worked I would grab that red Ski bear immediately

They accepting online coupon codes in store? I've never actually tried it but if it worked I would grab that red Ski bear immediately

You just have to tell them you want to use the friends and family code..in case they front like they don’t know what it is just tell them the code is “Friends”

Lo key trying to essence us for sure. these pockets in the bear {hockey/bbal} hoodies. Look like u drawn a weapon

Last edited:
I should've bought this when i had the chance and now it looks to be gone forever

Screenshot_2017-12-08-18-44-41--1873517965.png

What IG accounts should I follow to hope to see this pop up on?

Back
Top Bottom