**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
can someone tell me if this is real or fake. its a polo stadium popover hoodie

1000000% Authentic

13A559AC-A61D-4341-9474-A2A399CD2632.png 5467FB5B-9428-41FF-A68B-456194F6EAF2.png Wtf is a popover?? I know what a “pull” over is but a popover!??. Yeah I know that’s what was on the official description from RL( WE) fake slang just hurts everybody

Local Macys had every size of red bear sweatshirt except mine :smh:

Also if your looking for that eagle sweatshirt I suggest you hit macys now, they had 50% off

Local Macys had every size of red bear sweatshirt except mine :smh:

Also if your looking for that eagle sweatshirt I suggest you hit macys now, they had 50% off
The red bear sweatshirt is the only one anybody really wants. The tuxedo bear is second , USA bear third. Anything that drops in red for RL sells out fast. People are still looking for the red basketball bear tee from February!:lol:
Out here in L.A. the red and black tees and hoodies are gone. The navy bear and white bear are sitting.

The red bear sweatshirt is the only one anybody really wants. The tuxedo bear is second , USA bear third. Anything that drops in red for RL sells out fast. People are still looking for the red basketball bear tee from February!:lol:
Out here in L.A. the red and black tees and hoodies are gone. The navy bear and white bear are sitting.
I swear I lowkey regret buying the black tuxedo tee because I would of gotten the sweatshirt if I knew about it

I swear I lowkey regret buying the black tuxedo tee because I would of gotten the sweatshirt if I knew about it
Funny that you say that: I have not taken my red and blk hoodies out of the Macys bag because like you, I like the sweatshirts better. I'm going to return the black hoodie at the very least. Still waiting for my local Macys to stock the sweatshirts which should be any day now. i think the sweatshirts caught everybody by surprise !
Sweatshirts> thin hoodies

I don’t even hate the bears I just remember when this thread used to pop with all types of talk and photos of diverse Ralph items. He makes a lot of ****. I hate to see people only gravitate to toilet paper t shirts because there’s a bear on it versus the higher quality items Ralph has to offer. Whatever to each their own enjoyment. Just wanted to point out there is more than bears poppin wit RL from new to old stuff.

Ya’ll know Ralph sells other **** than bears. >D
I’m so sick of hearing about the freakin bears!!!
My bad. Love ya’ll carry on. :D#OldTimerLoMoment

To be honest bro I was going to make this post a while ago. I just don't want to come off as a hater, and everyone has the right to like what they want. Me personally can't stand the site of them. I feel like this fall/winter season was good by Ralph (excluding the outerwear) but for some reason at least in here I fail to see any diversity in some of the pick ups. It was either script hoodie/Crest, stadium item's or bears.

Back
Top Bottom