**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't think people are obsessed with the bear...its just that...whatever is hot at the moment is gonna get play in this thread..just like stadium release and just wait till snow beach releases..

To be honest bro I was going to make this post a while ago. I just don't want to come off as a hater, and everyone has the right to like what they want. Me personally can't stand the site of them. I feel like this fall/winter season was good by Ralph (excluding the outerwear) but for some reason at least in here I fail to see any diversity in some of the pick ups. It was either script hoodie/Crest, stadium item's or bears.
I agree that there is not much diversity in this thread but I like what a lot of guys are doing on IG. @mrparker1967 @myponylifestyle @dave_money3 @thatsbruceleroy
Classic , crisp , elevated style on display. These guys are riding their own wave, in their own lane. No one is throwing up Ls. No logos. Just superb RL.
I'm an old head too but I can appreciate all aspects of RL. For me, I think the bears are fun to wear because I dress professionally all week. It's all good.

Forget the bear collection. It’s about the stadium release and snow beach. The print on the bear looks like it would last a couple of washes and then fall apart. Now the sweat shirt with the sewen on bear that’s a different story

Forget the bear collection. It’s about the stadium release and snow beach. The print on the bear looks like it would last a couple of washes and then fall apart. Now the sweat shirt with the sewen on bear that’s a different story
I totally agree. All i like from the bears is the knitted sweaters. The embroidered sweatshirt is nice too but if rl wouldve made all the bear sweatshirts embroidered they wouldve been great. It wouldve even made the rl 2000 bear sweatshirt an improvement over the og.

Last edited:
I 'm not a fan of the bears-PWing-nor SnowBeach, but I do enjoy seeing the excitement that stuff it all brings to the brand. And let me be clear: the Excitement, not the hype/greed.
It reminds me of the days that kids that looked like me somehow made wearing Ralph Lauren cool.

The Bears are RL's jumpman.Ralph knows the Bear is the symbol that the world recognizes as Ralph Lauren, and for the first time it can be purchased without much effort. There is Bear merch available from $10 all the way up to $1000, which means there's finally something for everyone. And Everyone is buying something with the Ralph Lauren Bear because of it.

This thread has always focused on Pop-RL each year: from Marshall's Pony Knit Cuff Caps, the Stowe Hooded Workshirt, the PWing Retro, the Suicide Retro, the Crest, and now the Bears. In a few months the thread will be flooded with clearance sale discussion, followed by SnowBeach, the Purple Label Cashmere Flag Sweater, and the Purple Label PWing.

Enjoy your favorite parts of Ralph Lauren, no matter how sick of it I get. This excitement is good for the brand, and funds Ralph Lauren to put produce the 2 or 3 pieces that I like every cold-season.

BTW, Now is the time to start shopping on .Com., and it will get even better during clearance since RL is sitting on SO MUCH unsold inventory.
The prices should be even better for during clearance, but you'll want to make sure you catch what's on your lists before RL sells the warehouse to TXMaxx/Marshall's.

Im glad I listened to y'all on the sizing of the hockey bear hoody, that thing would've been like spandex in my true size

Also the heads up about the fuzz was on point, my undershirt looks like the lint catcher tray in my dryer

The exclusions from the 50% off sale

Screenshot_20171215-150211.jpg

Anyone have leads on the western patchwork shirt? Rl.com got it 40% off but no xxl or even xl :frown:

Anyone know where to find the joggers from the lunar new year collection? Cant seem to find em anywhere

Back
Top Bottom