**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

the millennial bear polo products. These pop up anywhere yet?

WP_20171217_13_57_36_Pro.jpg
WP_20171217_13_51_52_Pro.jpg
WP_20171217_13_58_00_Pro.jpg

Yup, Regent Street London mansion as well as Bond Street (and prolly Fulham by extension) been had the full range for about a month now!

There’s lots of stuff overall with the Fat Bear on it!

About to put this on ebay since I never wear it. Joint is warm as hell but just too short on me. I know these vintage joints are popular (like the snow beach joint.) I wonder what I could get for it.
20171219_133006.jpg
20171219_133016.jpg

That "Uni" goose goes for $175-250 on the bay. But for the right buyer you may get lucky and get some more

Btw whoever was looking for that black beacon cardigan its 40% off on RL right now

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-top...egoryCode&prefv1=Coats+&start=1&cgid=men-tops

Last edited:
Never seen the stamped tee shirt tag inside of what is supposed to be a cardigan. Shows me this one is definitely more about the look that the quality.

It may be for the "activewear" line ...even though it is a cardigan. But you are right it may be a great design but poor quality..I may pull the trigger once I see it in person.

Buffalo fleece hoodie came in, no cuffs on the sleeves, no drawstring on the hood. Smh.
20171220_000022.jpg
I was close to buying this one or the black one earlier today and I noticed that so I passed. I need cuffs and drawstrings or else I feel like I’m wearing a poncho. Sucks because it definitely looks like a great piece but those little details make a huge difference

I was close to buying this one or the black one earlier today and I noticed that so I passed. I need cuffs and drawstrings or else I feel like I’m wearing a poncho. Sucks because it definitely looks like a great piece but those little details make a huge difference
Exactly, cuffs and a drawstring would take it to the next level.

Looks hella fuzzy. That’s a different lumberjack than what I saw at the outlets. Hats the same though. I kind of like the fuzzy joint though.

Back
Top Bottom