**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_8104.jpeg

^ Happy Holidays everyone! Today's fit...
  • RL Hand-Knit Southwestern Patchwork Cardigan
  • RL Classic Fit T-Shirt
  • RL Straight-Leg Cargo Pants
  • Nike x Off-White Socks
  • Nike x Tom Sachs Mars Yard 2.0

Boxing day sale has begun. An additional 30% off some product. Going to wait it out and see if the tiger cardigan falls some more. Risky.

DEAL OF THE DAY.
BUY OF THE DAY... IMO

The amazing black on black "R" varsity sweatshirt from Purple Label.
Was $595, marked down to $359. Now part of the boxing day sale, 30% off... with that, and FREESHIP125... you get it to your door for $250!

Think this is a keeper... won't ever go out of style... subtle black on black with the chenille R, which appears to be Purple Label's goto for varsity/sportwear inspired pieces.

upload_2017-12-26_11-18-40.png

Boxing day sale has begun. An additional 30% off some product. Going to wait it out and see if the tiger cardigan falls some more. Risky.
Got nervous and ordered it last week. Good luck. Hopefully your size remains.

Anyone have leads on this shirt? For less than retail of course

mens-polo-ralph-lauren-the-iconic-western-overshirt-button-down-shirts-patchwork.jpg

Also this cap... Salty it sold out. $59 was a great price

Screenshot_2017-12-26-10-10-20-114_com.android.chrome.png

Appreciate it

Really want that patchwork cardigan but 30% off still brings it down to a hair over 500 and I just can’t fade it. Need that boy under 400 and I might bite

&

Got this shirt at a sample sale a couple years ago. Not sure if they ended up producing it. I've seen a couple people with it.

It was up on the site but it was never included in any sales/discounts til recently. Once it was of course xxl was the first to go, and now its completely sold out. Haven't seen anywhere other than rl.com have it.

Macy's customer service over the phone is ****ing trash, they weren't answering so I went to a few by my crib. The first one had nothing but belts and short sleeve shirts in the RL section. Second one I went to had the white bear sweatshirt in a medium and large. I asked shorty at the register if she could see what other stores, if any, had red one in stock. She must of been new or some **** cause she had no idea how to do that. She checked the regular Macy's website and said it didn't exist. I had to show a screenshot I had saved on my phone just to prove her wrong and she still couldn't help.

Ended up driving 40 minutes to Annapolis and they said they dont get bear items. Dude was able to look up the web ID and give me a stock of stores that had atleast 1 in stock (0 in MD), but he said I had to contact them myself. It was like 11 stores, the first 7 I called only 3 answered. 2 of them said they didn't have them. 1 transferred me to the jewelry department and hung up. After calling 3 more I was able to finally locate it in my size in the state of Washington. Some dude with a headcold rung me up and said they would ship it and it will arrive in 7 to 10 business days.

Happy mother****ing holidays.

Yo ahat ahat Im right their with you homie **** Macy's

Back
Top Bottom