**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

preciate it, I actually have it as well

it was always crazy seeing cats here calling items by its actual name

I be lost as hell

I go by straight looks

It’s definitely a nice piece ..one of the few “new classics” from previous years. The color blocking is tough as well as the patches . Clean piece for the spring

most def

actually got it cause someone from here posted the info of how to phone order it

my first and only macys phone order for polo

jacket was like $90 or something crazy like that

35447E90-C9CB-4AA1-8D30-4A3AADD57BAB.jpeg
2E90F635-6904-431B-82AC-0CB9FEFEAADA.jpeg
288A6678-379C-4C08-8188-B4B87065AF97.jpeg
Just received my Camo parka I ordered during the additional 40%...best $140 I spent. To think it retailed for $595 and winter is not even over for it to have been marked down so much.

Great attention to detail ,premium zippers and buttons and the detachable hood is icing on the cake in case you want to go for that M-65 look
$140 bro? Damn definitely a steal, almost 1/2 of what I paid and I thought that was a come up. Wondering if they had a XXL available, I'd double up.

Ok, I don't feel that bad now. Imagine if it had the removable inside liner like the government issued ones, would be crazy imo.

“With the army jacket lining” ..Nas status...it definitely would have made it even more worth it. Pieces like this is what I love about Lo, they nail a lot of the technical aspects right on the head

Anyone got a lead on the embroidered eagle navy sweatshirt? I saw Macy’s had it for around $100 the last week and a half alongside a full size run. I checked everyday. Got paid yesterday and was about to purchase since I was doing Christmas shopping with my other funds and lo and behold all sizes are now magically unavailable

It’s $98 right now and an FSR

http://mcys.co/2xKvC2f

know most of you hate the fat bear...

but looks like items trickling into states.

just saw the fatbear martini bear on winter house slippers at Chicago mansion. $150.

Anyone know if the USA and POLO spellout fleeces fit the same? Just got two of the POLO ones on Macy’s and went a size down because they seem to fit a little big.

35447E90-C9CB-4AA1-8D30-4A3AADD57BAB.jpeg
2E90F635-6904-431B-82AC-0CB9FEFEAADA.jpeg
288A6678-379C-4C08-8188-B4B87065AF97.jpeg
Just received my Camo parka I ordered during the additional 40%...best $140 I spent. To think it retailed for $595 and winter is not even over for it to have been marked down so much.

Great attention to detail ,premium zippers and buttons and the detachable hood is icing on the cake in case you want to go for that M-65 look

This is a great jacket. It actually released a couple years ago, this was another rerelease from ralph this year. I was lucky enough to catch it at tj maxx for about the same price you paid. Im curious what else ralph has sitting in the warehouse.

But that is one of my favorite jackets and this is coming from someone with an entire closet just for outerwear. And a great price too.

Back
Top Bottom