**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

After the Stadium debacle I hope WE'RE better informed and more willing to help each other out without feeding info to outsiders in regards to the Snowbeach drop. It was annoying seeing 20 pages of questions & pick ups

Just my opinion but stadium drop wasn't that bad if you knew where to look.
As far as giving out info goes.... i remember when frank came in here and gave info on a website that dropped stadium items. Plenty people in here cooked, some of his order got cancelled, he asked for help and not one person stepped up. I've tried helping those who are active in the thread, i even posted when prince st restocked some items. The only people who i remembered helping me was frank and 92lopro. It's hard giving up that good info when only a few reciprocate.

Just my opinion but stadium drop wasn't that bad if you knew where to look.
As far as giving out info goes.... i remember when frank came in here and gave info on a website that dropped stadium items. Plenty people in here cooked, some of his order got cancelled, he asked for help and not one person stepped up. I've tried helping those who are active in the thread, i even posted when prince st restocked some items. The only people who i remembered helping me was frank and 92lopro. It's hard giving up that good info when only a few reciprocate.

There was definitely enough info contributed by a few on here that should have enabled everyone to grab a few items. I know Frank,BK styles, myself and a few others definitely gave info on certain sites and locations as info was becoming available

..unfortunately some of the sites were overseas and would only send out to Uk addresses and/or were in store only. I Paid the additional fees for conversion fees and mail forwarding services for overseas items I purchased and I took 3 days off to travel to Bodega and Prince St for the in stores.

Once given the info you have to do the extra work...and anyone with info should reciprocate like BK stated...we all have to eat but when only one person is trying to be at the buffet line it’s not fair..lol

The stadium collection launch was a dumpster fire.
dumpster-fire-gif.gif

The entire collection should have been available online for purchase in the United States, instead of having a few
hats and shirts buried in the hidden section of the RL website.
This was a regional release with most, if not all US stock distributed to East Coast retailers.

I have no desire for the stadium collection. But it seems like RL did everything in their power to make these items
nearly impossible to purchase by those that really wanted them. I expect RL to do the same thing with the SnowBeach
release.

The stadium collection launch was a dumpster fire.
dumpster-fire-gif.gif

The entire collection should have been available online for purchase in the United States, instead of having a few
hats and shirts buried in the hidden section of the RL website.
This was a regional release with most, if not all US stock distributed to East Coast retailers.

I have no desire for the stadium collection. But it seems like RL did everything in their power to make these items
nearly impossible to purchase by those that really wanted them. I expect RL to do the same thing with the SnowBeach
release.
That really pissed me off..The fact that stadium gear was just sitting on uk websites and we could barely get anything. I remember dudes that wanted the whole collection ended up happy enough to just grab a hat.

Props to whoever posted thay selfridges link months ago. I was a little late that day. But it gave me hope

Last edited:
Yeah I remember someone putting up the selfridges link for the stadium release and I was sure to rep. Was lucky enough to have a flexible job to try that weird lottery at Jimmy Jazz and got an item. Hopefully Snowbeach is more available.

Everyone's favorite patchwork hoodie is in stock SMALL and X-LARGE at Carson's, and ON sale.

really want this ****ing sweatshirt, pissed I missed it at good sale prices... now it only pops up in stock randomly. if anyone ever sees it in medium, would you let me know? want to grab it, but ebay guys want $350+.

https://www.carsons.com/sc1/brands/...-s-patchwork-cotton-blend-hoodie-1307534.html

upload_2018-1-4_8-1-37.png

At the gym now. But I can get 40% retail. I’ll post in a bit when I get home and let u know

lucked up in the right terminal @ Taipei International airport.

That's a heck of a comeup. Haven't been back on Home Island in years. Always just remembered buying shoes and clothes were a pain cause of price and size. Actually had Family last time take back a grip of PRL BlackWatch clothing and hyped shoes.

And shoutout to Frank @frankmatthews for being gracious help this past Season. He's prob a frozen popsicle right now. bklyn style baby bklyn style baby That's where restock info came from.
I don't post here that often, but still keep up reading. Bunch of good guys here. Truth.

1448abf767a183734edb79e70d15bb68.gif

At the gym now. But I can get 40% retail. I’ll post in a bit when I get home and let u know

you rock, dude. if can't get, no problemo... but if you can, happy to include extra for going out of your way / finder's fee / whatever you want to call it. never want anyone to help me and go out of their way and not get something in return. appreciate you looking out!

This is the info for the collab my boy did with the legendary CES...he is releasing a limited Polo bear themed CES pin same as the piece CES did recently...its limited to 125 Pieces and will be releasing next Friday. This is family right here and he always finds a way to mesh Lo,Hip Hop, graff and other beloved subcultures via this medium...check his IG for the details and here are some pics...

http://pinheadco.com/

E6427A64-8784-4B57-8AE2-07BEAAC8B855.jpeg
9336DF5F-71B6-4A57-BA02-A056E9B42B66.jpeg

10645649-A491-431C-9F56-DA0073D17948.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom