**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

got that ralph tie in mail today....

don't normally drop so much on ties anymore, but had to have this one for the future. Doubt we'll see many more (or any?) ties with the main man on them himself.

WP_20180104_18_10_22_Pro.jpg
Like that a lot, the dog in the car does it for me personally
Will you let us know if you see it come up again couldn’t find it on Barney’s that day
Thanks

Tie is dope, although i hardly wear ties.

Pin is dope too, bear looking real grungy. Better than the diabetes bear

got that ralph tie in mail today....

don't normally drop so much on ties anymore, but had to have this one for the future. Doubt we'll see many more (or any?) ties with the main man on them himself.

WP_20180104_18_10_22_Pro.jpg
Tie is dope as hell.

And the $400 price tag for the snow beach sounds appropriate. At this point, I only have interest in the black/white colorways, though.

any word on if black & white versions will be limited like stadium release or more easily purchasable? Am hoping that rumor was true, so i could at least get a couple items like normal.

Na, sorry man. I heard it was actually dropping Holiday/Cruise 2018. Which would make sense to space both highly anticipated collections out that way. Like JB on Black Friday/Christmas releases.

you rock, dude. if can't get, no problemo... but if you can, happy to include extra for going out of your way / finder's fee / whatever you want to call it. never want anyone to help me and go out of their way and not get something in return. appreciate you looking out!

No luck bro. But some stuff gets restocked tho. Like the ny varsity jacket. If anything changes I will def let you know

Na, sorry man. I heard it was actually dropping Holiday/Cruise 2018. Which would make sense to space both highly anticipated collections out that way. Like JB on Black Friday/Christmas releases.

hmm, that kind of aligns with the idea that they'll do another stadium line V2 line in Q3... and then follow-up with a Snow Beach V2 (black/white) in Q4-winter.

Probably means I wont get a shot at snow beach... Stadium made its way to Chicago, but I could see them focusing all the stock on Prince St and thru partner stores this time.

hmm, that kind of aligns with the idea that they'll do another stadium line V2 line in Q3... and then follow-up with a Snow Beach V2 (black/white) in Q4-winter.

Probably means I wont get a shot at snow beach... Stadium made its way to Chicago, but I could see them focusing all the stock on Prince St and thru partner stores this time.

Will the Cold Wave pieces be included in the upcoming 'Snow Beach' collection later this month? That's what i'm really in for anyway.

Will the Cold Wave pieces be included in the upcoming 'Snow Beach' collection later this month? That's what i'm really in for anyway.

From everything i have heard it seems to me they will be included, the rugby and hat.

Was told the SB drop is going to be strictly first come first serve. At least in NY. I’m sure people have some hook ups. Sounds like the sh*t show continues. Hope every one comes off. I just want the vest really. I wonder if items will pop up on overseas website like for stadium.

If anyone knows where to get that patchwork hoodie in XXL, let me know. eBay prices are not my friend

Was told the SB drop is going to be strictly first come first serve. At least in NY. I’m sure people have some hook ups. Sounds like the sh*t show continues. Hope every one comes off. I just want the vest really. I wonder if items will pop up on overseas website like for stadium.
Will there be limits on what each individual can purchase? Should have to present an id and only be allowed to purchase 2 of every item but who am I

Will there be limits on what each individual can purchase? Should have to present an id and only be allowed to purchase 2 of every item but who am I
For the stadium release it was only 2 items per...one hat and anything else

Back
Top Bottom