**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I hope the SB stuff releases like the crest did... a lot ate on those with a discount

All I want is 1 item, not really trying to pay $395 but if I have to I have to.... if it release like the Stadium drop, I think I’m passing.

STL don’t get limited Lo, I’m not paying anyone resell and y’all be killin them overseas sites too quickly while I’m at work and can’t do nothin lol

lord & Taylor with a rare "1st" ... Haven't seen this one yet. Intarsia knit with some western images/gfx.

wp_ss_20180112_0001.png

I hope the SB stuff releases like the crest did... a lot ate on those with a discount

All I want is 1 item, not really trying to pay $395 but if I have to I have to.... if it release like the Stadium drop, I think I’m passing.

STL don’t get limited Lo, I’m not paying anyone resell and y’all be killin them overseas sites too quickly while I’m at work and can’t do nothin lol

Prince street only as far as the states ..haven’t heard anyone else getting it so far here.

@ahat20 much appreciated

Like the Stadium retros this is not my lane, but I can't help but notice that the SnowBeach Collection is massive. The fact that these will be released online is a huge step forward for RL as far as customers having access to product. There so much here, that there's a chance that everyone gets at least one item that they want direct from RL without paying the Love&Loyalty mark-up.

The rumored Wave 2 Stadium retro for Spring 18 will make this one of RL's best Spring/Summer seasons that I can remember is over 15 years.

Have fun Y'all. I'll be playing my usually position in the Spring hunting Fall 17' clearance and gems that collectors sell off to raise cash for the retros.
tenor.gif

as i said yesterday, i was told PRINCE ST and ONLINE only at RL chicago mansion.

I can now CONFIRM that 100%, snow beach items will be sold online.

cant confirm if all items will be, but i am 100% sure that at least some will be.

8C5D8E68-C6B7-4312-8DA4-1A83E09BA72C.jpeg

The weather warmed up a bit in NYC. One of my favorite jackets ever. Purchased durin the 65% off PoloGate / PoloPurge

With the snow beach collection, hope i can grab a pullover. If not, hopefully the vest. Seriously disappointed that RL isn’t dropping the COLD WAVE pants. Idk if I’m gonna want to deal with all the BS lining up at Prince ST, but online won’t be much better.

Website going to be freezing and crashing left and right

RL.com about to get a taste of that bot life, they ain't ready. All i want is a hat :lol:
All of this! I hope they limit the amount of the same item people can buy, otherwise it'll all end up on IG & the Bay.

One thing I noticed past couple days on via social media is you can have all the Lo and no common sense :lol:

Don’t mean to put my homie here on blast at all, but my guy within RL is adamant this gear ain’t dropping at all.

This year looks like:
- SB
- Cross Flags
- America’s Cup

I wish P-wing retro part 2 was happening personally but I guess not!

All good family...I post any info that is provided to me from the people who have been credible thus far..unfortunately some info may be speculative and/or concepts that may be released but never get to the production line.

I can only provide you guys the info..anything after that is out of my hands. And believe me I get a lot of info almost weekly but I only try to post from my most credible sources.

Let’s hope that these pieces do get produced in one way or another

Last edited:
All good family...I post any info that is provided to me from the people who I have been credible thus far..unfortunately some info may be speculative and/or concepts that may be released but never get to the production line.

I can only provide you guys the info..anything after that is out of my hands. And believe me I get a lot of info almost weekly but I only try to post from my most credible sources.

Amen to all that! :smile:

All good family...I post any info that is provided to me from the people who have been credible thus far..unfortunately some info may be speculative and/or concepts that may be released but never get to the production line.

First dibs on that wing hoody if it hits a sample sale.

Don’t mean to put my homie here on blast at all, but my guy within RL is adamant this gear ain’t dropping at all.

This year looks like:
- SB
- Cross Flags
- America’s Cup

I wish P-wing retro part 2 was happening personally but I guess not!

So the Cross Flags are dropping. PERFECT. I wonder if they are going to drop the sweatshirts.

562B907C-136D-41FE-B1FB-1C69F97CD50C.jpeg

This my favorite piece of all time but i doubt its gonna come back out. All the cross flag sweatshirts >>>>>

Attachments

• CB1D7B98-260D-43C9-956B-316C5DC7EE84.jpeg
    CB1D7B98-260D-43C9-956B-316C5DC7EE84.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
So the Cross Flags are dropping. PERFECT. I wonder if they are going to drop the sweatshirts.

562B907C-136D-41FE-B1FB-1C69F97CD50C.jpeg

This my favorite piece of all time but i doubt its gonna come back out. All the cross flag sweatshirts >>>>>

Not sure this tri color joint is coming out but blue and white pinstripe crew as well as hoodie will be coming out for sure and I think the red white and blue tricolor one too

blue and white pinstripe crew as well as hoodie will be coming out for sure and I think the red white and blue tricolor one too

Co-sign; remember seeing at least the navy/white crew in the sample range, can't remember if it said 2018 on it or not though.. can you?

Back
Top Bottom