**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lol. Yeah, that ish isn't helping. Thank god they're not wearing/ruining the B&W stuff for me.
Screenshot_20180113-124202.jpg
Screenshot_20180113-124239.jpg

I'll just leave these here.

These images raise a lot of questions, but do you really expect GQ to really know enough about the culture to put out a respectable photo campaign?
This isn't stopping anyone from buying. It's creating buzz and excitement good and bad, as RL.and GQ intended it to.

Speaking of snow beach, where is that picture of Screech from Saved By The Bell wearing the COLD WAVE jacket? I know i’ve seen it on NT before lol

The store in Lenox is closing:smh:

50% off everything though. I got the ‘James Dean’ Bear Sweater for 50% in a Medium. I need a small so if anyone is open to trades lmk. A lady may have snagged the last ‘Bearisle’ sweater so I can’t be mad.

RRL Denim can be had for around $75 which is HUGE if you like that style. My boy picked up a RRL Henley for around $12.

I’ll post pics later but we may spend all day here :lol:

y'all check out the purple label fall 2018 show pics from today?

looks like bringing back RLX as part of purple label?

Also PL has its own crest turtleneck coming... Different crest.

Lucky bastards, reminds me when the Rugby store in Gerogetown got shutdown and revamped, got 5 rugby shirts for less than 40 bucks a piece. Looking back I should of grabbed some bags and accessories

Wats rl doing with the snow beach ads. The stadium ads were dope with the white and black dudes at the track. That made me want the pieces more. These clowns turn you off to wanting the items. They shoulda had dudes modeling the items on a snowy mountain or something of that nature. Like that instagram teaser they posted. That teaser alone got me hyped and you couldnt even see the items that good.

Wats rl doing with the snow beach ads. The stadium ads were dope with the white and black dudes at the track. That made me want the pieces more. These clowns turn you off to wanting the items. They shoulda had dudes modeling the items on a snowy mountain or something of that nature. Like that instagram teaser they posted. That teaser alone got me hyped and you couldnt even see the items that good.

Like the OG ads..the famous USA snowbeach fleece ad

Back
Top Bottom