**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

3/3 for Sui ‘17 bits!

Got the hat and beanie each with 20% off and the knit for 50% off!
26377DDE-5B84-4038-B071-8917CF49761E.jpeg

DBFFAA57-A0BB-4FE6-BA80-A11FA2B2C63B.jpeg

E9CF5EE0-F544-4550-BE1D-80A8EECA35CC.jpeg

Bring on that retro goose!

how'd ya get the ski sweater for 50% off? havent even seen it online at full price... somewhere outside U.S.?

Yeah but he doesn’t have inventory coming in on the release he just has people that are gonna run out and try to get it the drop date.
You gonna send some ig dude hundreds for something you MIGHT get? :sick:

That’s how a lot of these presales work. A lot of these “resellers” don’t even have the 5K + (liquid) that it’s gonna take to get all the product they want. Some people don’t know that they’re basically throwing them a loan. The foulest part about it is if the aftermarket value is far higher than the pre sale price they’ll just cancel your order. :lol::smh:

polo Bear tuxedo/jeans sweater back in stock on lord&Taylor website for $197. Only size large.

anyone have any luck getting info on the polo factory stores getting the new millennial bear products yet?

polo Bear tuxedo/jeans sweater back in stock on lord&Taylor website for $197. Only size large.

anyone have any luck getting info on the polo factory stores getting the new millennial bear products yet?
On the millennial bear:
It has been a UK only release so far. You have probably viewed the items on the RL UK site. No word on the states yet but my RL rep line sheet shows heavy mille bear releases this year.

On the millennial bear:
It has been a UK only release so far. You have probably viewed the items on the RL UK site. No word on the states yet but my RL rep line sheet shows heavy mille bear releases this year.

thank you for reply!

any idea if the snow beach bear t-shirt/sweatshirt will get a USA release? Is there a chance it would be UK only?

The USA poncho , snow beach poncho are growing on me but the prices are WILD. That's a pass for me. In fact, the entire Olympic collection is overpriced.:smh:

Just checked out those END raffles

Wow the pullover Raekwon wore is $600 retail? I know resellers can’t wait to attempt to flip that

I wonder how’s the sizing on the SB releases

Back
Top Bottom