**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Man Im slipping, didnt even realize the Rugby had patches on the sleeve, that makes the B/W even doper :pimp:, may we all get it for retail
Same pic that was posted a few pages back you can see the vest being rocked WITH the SB fleece. I was wondering how this would look and they put it up the next day.
IMG_2999.JPG

Just checked out those END raffles

Wow the pullover Raekwon wore is $600 retail? I know resellers can’t wait to attempt to flip that

I wonder how’s the sizing on the SB releases
That might be UK retail. US is expected to be $395

Same pic that was posted a few pages back you can see the vest being rocked WITH the SB fleece. I was wondering how this would look and they put it up the next day.
IMG_2999.JPG

That might be UK retail. US is expected to be $395
You know what the US prices for the other items expected to be?

I'm feeling the cold wave and SB fleece rugbys but $265 is pushing it, especially when you can get the crown jewel for only $130 more

Polo is probably betting that if people strike out on the pully everyone's consolation prize will be those other pieces

anyone on here a polo fan in the UK?

i may be able to get the link that they'll be using for the snow beach collection once it goes up... might be a way to get a jump, or at least hit it as soon as it goes up.

not sure if y'all want me to post it into the thread or what.

i may be able to get the link that they'll be using for the snow beach collection once it goes up... might be a way to get a jump, or at least hit it as soon as it goes up.

I would hold that info down for the regulars because A: theres a bunch of reseller lurkers in here and B: US residents can order from the UK if they're savvy enough (which resellers will take advantage of as well)

I'm feeling the cold wave and SB fleece rugbys but $265 is pushing it, especially when you can get the crown jewel for only $130 more

Polo is probably betting that if people strike out on the pully everyone's consolation prize will be those other pieces
Facts. Im tryna limit myself because Im broke, but Im thinking either the pullover and cold wave or vest (can't decide between those 2), or either the fleece SB, cold wave, and vest (have all 3 for slightly cheaper). I really wish they just dropped the Cold Wave jacket too to make this easier, but the rugby is hard.

I would hold that info down for the regulars because A: theres a bunch of reseller lurkers in here and B: US residents can order from the UK if they're savvy enough (which resellers will take advantage of as well)

is there a messaging thread for the regulars/non-resellers? I can send it to one of you guys in there to share amongst yourselves.

Not in the UK but I was planning on getting some pieces from UK site since I'll surely strike out on the US and END drops. I have a UK mailbox I use when I order from the UK site.

Facts. Im tryna limit myself because Im broke, but Im thinking either the pullover and cold wave or vest (can't decide between those 2), or either the fleece SB, cold wave, and vest (have all 3 for slightly cheaper). I really wish they just dropped the Cold Wave jacket too to make this easier, but the rugby is hard.

I feel you bro... I got a little money to play with but I just cant justify spending close to a rack on 3 items

I was leaning toward your number 2 option (that's a nice little kit right there) but I think I'll just cop the vest and the hats

If I didn't have a pully though, I'd be thinking real reckless like YOLO :lol:

okay sent the link to @ja508 and bklyn style baby bklyn style baby .... would you guys test it to see if it works, and any regulars on the thread.. you can grab from them too if they see the link is working.

also included the potential link for future Stadium 2 LP drop in UK. :smile: not sure if this will really happen but the hidden link is already there.

these hidden links worked for me to find out about the LTD polos early last year, so they usually work out as the planned link for the future web pages of these products. they usually drop the code into the link the day or two before, so I was able to order all the LTD edition polos before officially announced... wore the #4 and #5 polos into Chicago store before they were even officially on sale.

Back
Top Bottom