**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

dammmmmmeeeeet

i was first one to post about that olympic bear, but was hoping to try it on in store.

already sold out on the site. only small's left.

if you really want this, it might be super limited. the team usa store still has Mediums left, but only 2... and they are charging $295 (!!!) instead of the $245 on polo.com

y'all think this might popup in the mansions?

upload_2018-1-19_15-20-49.png
this horrid ugly piece of **** is at the Prince street store in nyc.I was there to Day and they have the whole line as ....yup the poncho to smh.the becon one makes 100 sense but these...yeah ok. Lol. I personally don’t like any of the Olympics gear this year or last year for that matter It’s the same ugly stuff that every sponsor is doing.
FYI I was told they are retiring the holiday dyo(crest etc) polo options on the 25th and doing snow beach options (I wonder has any of these Johnny come latelys going ham ever went snow boarding in there life to even know what a snow beach even is but I digress) the last time that every pice that came out was on point is back in 2010!! And I mean everything. That includes the summer games to.
85BA33F5-E6BF-40B4-9275-2D258330CE10.jpeg

Last edited:
It was a pretty corny move to even put out on the thread you had early links and didn’t want to bless everyone But stop saying your here to help etc etc etc when you just want to keep info for a select few folks. Nonetheless I did some digging and got the links my PM’s are open if you need

lol, "corny"

nah just deleting what i posted. wont bother posting anymore. have consistetly posted finds, local and online, but then get stuff like this. So back to lurking for me.

Last edited:
lol, "corny"

i blessed everyone that asked when i was at a pc. And then i was going to do rest today. Literally didn't get to 3 people that asked yet.

this is problem with the community. Someone doesn't get a link within 12 hours,(the link won't even be useful for a few more days yet, too) they go bashing you "corny".

It is corny, you kept it a secret and away from the people you should have just pm’d certain folks about it and not said a word or kept it for yourself. The problem with the community is everyone is about self at the end of the day. If you really cared you would have let everybody have it but instead you wanted “certain” people to have it and others to fend for themselves and that’s corny. Should have not said nothing about it at all....regardless I got them all and will be blessing people as I go down the PM’s during downtime at work

It is corny, you kept it a secret and away from the people you should have just pm’d certain folks about it and not said a word or kept it for yourself. The problem with the community is everyone is about self at the end of the day. If you really cared you would have let everybody have it but instead you wanted “certain” people to have it and others to fend for themselves and that’s corny. Should have not said nothing about it at all....regardless I got them all and will be blessing people as I go down the PM’s during downtime at work

again: I was sending to everyone that asked, that had any history in thread. So far, that was everyone that asked. as you said "when you have downtime at work", was the same for me...

and how long on niketalk = if new to polo or not? Riiigghttt.

again: I was sending to everyone that asked, that had any history in thread. So far, that was everyone that asked. as you said "when you have downtime at work", was the same for me...

and how long on niketalk = if new to polo or not? Riiigghttt.

Looks like you signed up right around stadium time but hey man didn’t you say you were going back to lurking not sure why you are quoting me

Looks like you signed up right around stadium time but hey man didn’t you say you were going back to lurking not sure why you are quoting me

sending my original links, along with the others people sent me... Got like 6 now for various hidden snow beach items, to this guy ^ ... He can share from there since he isn't newcomerlo like me.

Really? Y'all acting like that over links that aren't even guaranteed to work? I see nothing wrong with what jamesjyers jamesjyers did. He had the links and wanted to share them, and to avoid them falling in the hands of those who lurk and dont contribute he passed them out to a few and named them. So if you really wanted the link all you had to do was pm me or him and the link was available to you.

Really? Y'all acting like that over links that aren't even guaranteed to work? I see nothing wrong with what jamesjyers jamesjyers did. He had the links and wanted to share them, and to avoid them falling in the hands of those who lurk and dont contribute he passed them out to a few and named them. So if you really wanted the link all you had to do was pm me or him and the link was available to you.
hey I gave info about the horrible 2018 USA line all available at price street:lol::lol::lol:
style what it do!!!

i took it to direct msg and sent him every link, and we patched it up.

I'm not sure why getting bashed in the thread bothered me so much... Life too short to let online stuff bother you, so that's on me. Everyone that was waiting I got you the original uk link, will catch up on other links folk sent me later when at my pc. The other dude has full collection too.

im grown man getting into online fight in a polo thread. Jesus that's sad. I'm stopping at rl mansion Chicago this weekend, try to make it up to y'all get some scoops when i go.

Glad y’all patched it up now can I get a link? Y’all can check when I registered, my posts or whatever is needed lol

this part.

anywho, i got the uk joint but i need the style numbers for each one so if anybody has them can you shoot them my way. I got a project im working on this release lol

this part.

anywho, i got the uk joint but i need the style numbers for each one so if anybody has them can you shoot them my way. I got a project im working on this release lol
Better than me.. I don’t have anything but the RL timer link lol

I get the whole not posting stuff publically cuz resellers and others lurk here but I mean, we all see the same names consistently post in the thread. They could at least be blessed if they ask privately

Back
Top Bottom