**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Agree. I thought this photo was hard

unnamed.jpg
Why does he have north face gloves on in the pic tho???

I've lurked this thread long enough so now it's time to come out hiding lol. Gotta score on this release, so any links would be appreciated and my inbox will be open.

Not Quite Sure To Be Honest. Maybe Like Half Price Or So?

Also Have This One Available.
Brand New, Wool and Cashmere Neck, Lambskin Leather, Size XL
D85A3EA4-A702-4932-B317-296A9F407D42.jpeg

008C2C7A-C772-459B-9C10-C5680DFF6B45.jpeg

D5B08BAB-8176-41D3-8B27-94650DE6CA88.jpeg

Open To Reasonable Offers On Both As Unfortunately I Cant Rock Em Myself

Those are some dope skins right there . Damn that black joint got me tempted

Pics of stuff from RL today...

going to start sending out those SB links to anyone waiting. had to wait til I had a chance to sit down with surface pro, would have been miserable sending 42 people links thru the phone.

-they had 2 Olympic bear shirts (white short sleeve, blue long sleeve) that I hadn't seen online yet. made in korea, with korean text at top.
pretty sure everything they are wearing will be sold as part of collection too.. not sure what that half-zip sweater is, haven't seen it anywhere online yet.
white one was $125, long sleeve blue $145. grabbed the white one.

upload_2018-1-21_17-3-27.png
upload_2018-1-21_17-6-48.png

USA sweatshirt with flag/ Ralph Lauren words - reminds me of late 90's USA sweatshirt.

upload_2018-1-21_17-9-57.png

RL Purple Label "tour de ralph" shirt --- this is great. think this is way better than the stadium knit, and also cheaper... $995 compared to the stadium knit of $1295.

upload_2018-1-21_17-11-33.png

RL Purple Label baseball cap -- with a patch/crest, think this was $195.

upload_2018-1-21_17-13-39.png

Purple Label beanies; thin, red or black with black gothic "R" logo...

upload_2018-1-21_17-14-39.png

Purple Label stadium knit

upload_2018-1-21_17-16-8.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-21_17-2-25.png
    upload_2018-1-21_17-2-25.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • upload_2018-1-21_17-11-0.png
    upload_2018-1-21_17-11-0.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
If I missed you with the snowbeach links... not on purpose. still double checking, but you can get from most anyone else on here now that regularly posts. think I got everyone that sent me a message now, tho.

edit:

and since I'm getting a lot of folks saying "links are dead" in responses.

yes, you cant buy anything with them now. they aren't dead, these are the links the products will be at.

it's meant to give you chance of getting early, when web guys load in the products but the products are still hidden on the site. that happened with stadium gear and other products; web guys will put in the product but hide it from the site search functionality, and still wont have the "landing page" for the product up... that's how I got all the limited edition polos early.

it's not a sure thing, but you have no chance of snagging early without the direct links. that's why folks always try to snag the webid or direct link if someone finds it... you'll have better shot with direct links than waiting for the landing page to be switched over at 12:01AM.

Last edited:
If I missed you with the snowbeach links... not on purpose. still double checking, but you can get from most anyone else on here now that regularly posts. think I got everyone that sent me a message now, tho.

edit:

yes, you cant buy anything with them now. they aren't dead, these are the links the products will be at.

it's meant to give you chance of getting early, when web guys load in the products but the products are still hidden on the site. that happened with stadium gear and other products; web guys will put in the product but hide it from the site search functionality, and still wont have the "landing page" for the product up... that's how I got all the limited edition polos early.
Friend,
Please send links. Thank you for all of your hard work on behalf of those who have little to no access.

edit:

it's not a sure thing, but you have no chance of snagging early without the direct links. that's why folks always try to snag the webid or direct link if someone finds it... you'll have better shot with direct links than waiting for the landing page to be switched over at 12:01AM.
You have links for each item or just a couple?

I want the link but i understand if i dont get it as i dont post everyday. The link should be sent to those that got love for the clothing. James if your unsure of some people that never posted or dont post often dont send them the link. I went to macys when the p wing stuff dropped and they sold out on eveything. Some other dude was also asking about the drop. I started conversating with him and he told me "i dont wear that stuff but my friend told me he bought a hat for 60 and sold it for 175." That pissed me off

Back
Top Bottom