**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't know when this expires, but it worked for me on 08/26 :  10% off sitewide including full price and sale items on ralphlauren.com   code: BZR3496

Hello people , I'm new to the forum, but have been collecting Ralph Lauren since 93' but you never stop. It's soooo addictive, now I'm actually trying to make custom piece using only Ralph Lauren parts.....does anyone know a tailor in NYC that can sew patches to hats??

Anyone have this hat, I missed out on eBay it was a BIN

Hello people , I'm new to the forum, but have been collecting Ralph Lauren since 93' but you never stop. It's soooo addictive, now I'm actually trying to make custom piece using only Ralph Lauren parts.....does anyone know a tailor in NYC that can sew patches to hats??

They should be able to do it at the flagships honestly if not check the rrl stores staff should be able to help you out

Here one idea using only Ralph Lauren parts, you prob can recognize the hat and patch, both are new, and the hat has tags.....

Here's a another custom concept not completed....I'm not sure if I should put the patch in the center of the stripes, it's a perfect fit though. I will remove the Polo Sport label and apply a standard blue Polo label....what do you guys think?

my boy has this as well... he said there's a woman's anorak that's similar but it's "USA" themed (not "Japan" themed). can anyone confirm? 

we spent some time on the Interwebz looking for it but no luck.

KingSin, dope pieces!
Good looking Sport. I got a pic of the womens USA version somewhere but it wasn't an anorak. I'll dig up in a sec
yeah but what about the jacket on the cover? referring to this one... its similar to the orange/navy nautical jkt from this past season, but the red really pops and i'm really digging the yellow hood. reminds me of the "superman" USA fleece. its got a bunch of reflective 3M accents on it as well. detailing is dope on this jacket, definitely check it out in person if you have the opportunity.
I was peeping that jacket too but I got something similar. I throw my superman under the GBR

I might go back and pic up the US Coastal Guard jacket if the price is low enough

Can anyone provide some info on this particular jacket, name, year, msrp etc?

im interested in buying this from a friend and was told that retail was $995, just wanted to double check and do any research on my end.

thanks in advance

good catch frank, didnt realize about the red jkt.
I saw that jacket in person and it really caught my eye until I got up close. It's basically recycled materials from the Open Water Jacket and the Coastal Patrol Jacket, kinda a hybrid which cheapens it imo. If I didn't already have both those jackets I might want it but just seeing how they threw it together from the materials of the other 2 is really a turn off to me. It is a nice jacket in and of itself though.
i dont know if they will do it. when Rugby was still around, they wouldnt sew Rugby patches onto my blue label stuff. they said it was against store policy blah blah blah. 
They should be able to do it at the flagships honestly if not check the rrl stores staff should be able to help you out
i like the OG hat more than this custom.
Here one idea using only Ralph Lauren parts, you prob can recognize the hat and patch, both are new, and the hat has tags.....
this one is pretty cool tho.
Here's a another custom concept not completed....I'm not sure if I should put the patch in the center of the stripes, it's a perfect fit though. I will remove the Polo Sport label and apply a standard blue Polo label....what do you guys think?

I want this jacket!

good catch frank, didnt realize about the red jkt.

i dont know if they will do it. when Rugby was still around, they wouldnt sew Rugby patches onto my blue label stuff. they said it was against store policy blah blah blah. 

i like the OG hat more than this custom.

this one is pretty cool tho.
OG will always be better, but I believe Ralph Lauren may never reissue some of its classics, so I like the idea of taking different elements from Ralph Lauren for something new but classic

I wonder if anyone else has this shirt, I acquired it about 4 yrs ago, was told it was a sample

School me on Ralph Lauren watches..

What are the price ranges and are there any "classic" models?

Cheapest non ceramic one was 5500 but they shoot all the way to 18000 I have 3 of them . Small face was 6800 bigger face was 9600 ceramic was 3200

Last edited:
Can anyone provide some info on this particular jacket, name, year, msrp etc?

im interested in buying this from a friend and was told that retail was $995, just wanted to double check and do any research on my end.

thanks in advance

I have both the jacket and the vest. I don't have time to dig through my tags box, but $995 sounds about right, as the vest was the same price or a bit more.

Last edited:
BIP,

Checked out the IG. Anyone been to Polo Store out in Brooklyn? Checked out their website and there wasn't much of a selection. Don't want to waste time going out that way because out of the way compared to where I am in Brooklyn. Still looking for Bear sweatshirts and hoodies.

Also, I'm still looking for the coastal patrol jacket. Can anyone help with that?

Last edited:
What's the name of this "Polo Store" in Brooklyn, I wonder if its the same place I've been wanting to visit?

BIP,

Checked out the IG. Anyone been to Polo Store out in Brooklyn? Checked out their website and there wasn't much of a selection. Don't want to waste time going out that way because out of the way compared to where I am in Brooklyn. Still looking for Bear sweatshirts and hoodies.

Also, I'm still looking for the coastal patrol jacket. Can anyone help with that?

What's the name of the Polo Store in Brooklyn?

whats the current selling price?
i have a polo very similar to this, bought around 2006. the detail on the back is almost identical but with more detail. size xl. if anyone is interested in pics, shoot me a pm. it's been in the closet for years.

Back
Top Bottom