**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I got you , going through the website and adding stuff to the wish list as soon as the next sale hits I'll hit you up

My local marshalls which never gets anything good had 4 pairs of rrl's sizes 29-32 randomly on a rack, was able to get my size for $80

Yeah a 10 month old bulldog is going ham in the crib. Everything has to be put away so different from my great Dane. That's was the wallet kush sad part is I got it on that buy more save more and it replaced my purple label gator card holder I got for 900. I'll try for the leather enevelope one.

My bull will be 10 months soon. Already down 3 phone chargers and 2 nightstands. Luckily he only like to chew on laces and not the rest of the shoe.

Mr.moo the guilty party. He gets contact cases, slippers not shoes and socks . need to get him a polo

Don't mind the mess not my place

Last edited:
Superman and Kush, thanks.

Also Chicago and the mansion had a few of the cardigans today, but sold out.

A lot of stores are dong inventory this week and have halted processing new merchandise...some cardigans will pop up soon.

Woke up this am and saw a few sizes of the cardigan had hit the site. Pulled the trigger only to receive an email a half hour later stating that the items I ordered were out of stock. A swing and a miss.....Ah well

For all you fans of real patchwork pieces Ralph Lauren has a spring summer shirt for you'll.

Probably will cop on a deep discount though.

Todays setup for this bitter cold weather...

RRL doulble faced crew, RRL waxed Cargos w/leather buckles, Polo workshirt, RL Military Boots, RRL Full Shearling Camo Peacoat, RRL Full Shearling Flight Hat, Polo Lambskin Gloves

got my package today... props to polo for the quick shipping... im returning 2 polos and 1 hoody just not feeling the style or fit... but the rugbys im keeping which were not cheap :lol:

There are so many Rugbys that would be great if they didn't have RALPH LAUREN in bold printed across the middle of the shirt, those shirts look so distasteful. :smh:

How much would y'all pay for this piece.  

Saw it in a buy it now/make a offer listing on eBay and I was wondering what a good offer would be.  

Goodlooks

There are so many Rugbys that would be great if they didn't have RALPH LAUREN in bold printed across the middle of the shirt, those shirts look so distasteful. :smh:
they say Canal St written all over them. I'd only rock that on the west and never in the east.

^ to each their own... i actually like the more boast.fuI pieces.... i guess thats more my style :pimp:

for the dillards sale is there going to be a coupon code online? i ask because i dont live nowhere near a dillards so my only chance to cop is online....and i already have some items in mind but ill wait until a sale comes so this one comes in a perfect time

Last edited:
Dillards is having that 50% off clearance sale starting this Wednesday. Just a heads up. Lo heads get ready
so should i just wait till wed? i wanted to buy the stuff on sale from dillards but if its going to be 50% off on top of the reduced price il definitely wait till wednesday

You can get people to hold stuff for you until the sale comes. I have did that at dillards a few times so my size wouldn't be sold out. I think the sale starts on Wednesday for people with dillard cards then Thursday through Sunday for everyone else.

Last edited:
^ to each their own... i actually like the more boast.fuI pieces.... i guess thats more my style
pimp.gif

the best thing (to me) about ralph lauren is that there is something for everybody. not too many other brand got that going for them. one day i could look like i'm at the ski slopes, in the military, or at a board meeting. so many way for you to express yourself. i respect all pieces whether it resonate with me, or not.

You can get people to hold stuff for you until the sale comes. I have did that at dillards a few times so my size wouldn't be sold out. I think the sale starts on Wednesday for people with dillard cards then Thursday through Sunday for everyone else.

Also, can't you just be the stuff you want 2-3 days before the sale starts, then come in and get a price adjustment?
Does Dillard's do that?

^Dillards does not do price adjustments. It's against store policy. The last time that I tried it, I had to return the merchandise with my wife behind me in line, and she then purchased everything that I bought at the sale price. Since then, I only shop when the sale hits.

^ The floral print shirt came out Spring 11'. You should be able to find it at a very low price. It sat on clearance for the longest.

Back
Top Bottom