**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Frank - I hope the bear apparel isn't exclusive to Macys again… :smh:

Gerald - That jacket is so dope, have had my eye on it for a while, loving all these jacket, seems all the best jackets have the shortest of fits …

That jacket is so tough.  Especially with that #Str8Flourishment price.  How's the fit?

Thanks guys. I would say slim tts. A bit tighter than how a large nike jacket/destroyer would fit as reference.

Last edited:
I'd like to see another Bear sweater. I hope they dont bother with another round of hats, scarves and hoodies though personally. I thought it was cool at first, but just throwing the bear on everything is kinda whack. I wouldnt want the bear to become as ubiquitous as the pony logo.

Co-sign. I saw boxers w/ the bear at Macy's on clearance. Normally i'm all for a deal but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger lol.

Came across this pic on my hd and thought to post. Not many designers are as timeless as Ralph.

I'd like to see another Bear sweater. I hope they dont bother with another round of hats, scarves and hoodies though personally. I thought it was cool at first, but just throwing the bear on everything is kinda whack. I wouldnt want the bear to become as ubiquitous as the pony logo.

Agreed, wasn't feeling the hats or scarves, the hoodies weren't bad but I'd rather get a vintage bear hoodie sweatshirt they usually don't go for too much more then retail for the current hoodies. Another sweater wouldn't be bad....I wouldn't mind maybe if they did western theme bear on a vintage denim jacket. Just my 2 cents

not sure where you live but this is very common where i am. i think due to the lack of fed ex distribution services. But USPS takes over the ground service...or did you actually mean UPS - brown people

I took it as you mean usps - united states postal service.

:lol:

Nah I mean actual UPS, I was surprised as well

can someone provide info on the 2 tiger polos
as well as the cardigan please?

edit: you _'s rich, and thats all i'ma say about that….
info on the 2 tiger polos is still needed tho….can't
find them on the site :rolleyes
you WHAT'S rich?

Im addressing this too. This isn't the thread to post the word, or any code for it.

Last edited:
Glad you guys are getting your orders

Keep it clean fellas, will be back to normal once the dust settles… :roll eyes

Got some shorts coming in today, will snap some pics :D

dropped off my down coat at the cleaners last week thinking this NYC winter was done, and we get snow in the forecast again lol. dug this naval jkt out from last year, pretty warm liner. 

some other flicks...

Last edited:
All you dudes who copped the wrong sizes need to just post all of the stuff in buy/sell and let others eat from your success. That way you win and they win. Simple solution. Instead of complaining RL won't take back the stuff you shouldn't have got to begin with.

I didn't like an item and sold to a niketalker who wanted it for the same price plus $5 shipping. Basically same as returning :pimp:
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom