**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I used that 50% off coupon twice on Sunday.

I went in and copped some boots that were $50 - 30% off then used the 50% off coupon and got those joints for $18.

Then I left the store, walked around the outlet for 30 mins then went back in and copped a vest for $38 using the 50% off coupon.

Might go back this weekend cop some more stuff.

I hope RL issues another 50% off coupon within the next few weeks.

For me I did multiple transactions one at time. Luckily for me my wife was with me so we purchased one item at a time with different cashiers. Buy one item each. Walk to the car placed the items in the trunk and 15-20 minutes later back for another purchase with a different cashier.
I would be careful though they are catching on though. Some lady was denied because one of the cashiers recognized her and said the coupon was for a one time only use per person. I've been good with my purchases and have had different cashiers each time and the store was busy so I guess they didn't remember me or my wife. YMMV depending on your location and how cool the associates are.
I plan on using the coupon a few more times when I go to Jackson Outlet or maybe even take the drive to Clinton Crossings.

Last edited:
Last week/weekend for the coupon let's see some pick up pictures receipts
Wish my outlet had cookie ranger boots doubt stock is gonna change at my outlet till Saturday
Would like to see everybody's haul on Saturday

They had nothing at all in the duck sweater. In the blue and red puffer vests they had a full size runs of each vest and most likely more in the stock room because I was there on Saturday and today they seem to have more. They also had them in the Big and Tall section. Also I have seen that duck sweater but that was at Clinton Crossings in Connecticut.

I don't know what Jackson has since I plan to go there on Thursday. If you go tomorrow let us all know what inventory is like.
I was at Jackson on Sunday and I didn't see any duck sweaters..... I might try the outlet in Flemington or Pennsylvania

I was at Jackson on Sunday and I didn't see any duck sweaters..... I might try the outlet in Flemington or Pennsylvania

Hmmm.... since nothing in Jackson. I may have to take a drive to Tannersville, PA since it would be the same distance from where I live in Jersey. Plus I think the Tannersville Outlets are bigger than the Jackson Outlet.

Dang some yall outlets got boots? No shoes in my local. SMH...my last trip wit the coupon prolly b on Friday...I added up my savings so far in the last week and it's over $400...

Dang some yall outlets got boots? No shoes in my local. SMH...my last trip wit the coupon prolly b on Friday...I added up my savings so far in the last week and it's over $400...
I'm here in the ATL and I've been going to the outlet in Dawsonville, GA (40 mins north of ATL). The outlet here has a decent selection of shoes: boots, oxfords, loafers, etc. All shoes are 30% off.

The Dawsonville outlet has a lot of the items that several posters mentioned: puffer vests (blue & red), cookie ranger boots, duck sweaters, aztec sweaters, etc 

Last edited:
Pics of cookie ranger boots
Someone proxy me a pair of they nice
My outlet only carries the sneakers

Last edited:
They had nothing at all in the duck sweater. In the blue and red puffer vests they had a full size runs of each vest and most likely more in the stock room because I was there on Saturday and today they seem to have more. They also had them in the Big and Tall section. Also I have seen that duck sweater but that was at Clinton Crossings in Connecticut.

I don't know what Jackson has since I plan to go there on Thursday. If you go tomorrow let us all know what inventory is like.

Aight, good look my g. Yeah I'm definitely driving down to Jackson first thing in the morning so I'll be sure to post a status report.

Damn... No bueno on the duck joints. How'd the floor look puffer vest wise? I might have to check the Tanger Outlets for that sweater since the other surrounding spots are all deaded.

Finally was able to grab this for a reasonable price.

If you can remember, how's the inventory looking at Woodbury and Jackson in reference to the duck sweater and the blue puffer vest? I'm trying to scoop those in a 2XL and will more than likely be stopping by Jackson tomorrow to see if I have any luck. Thanks in advance.

There's a big and tall section in Woodbury?

I just got the email that the Pre thanksgiving sale starts tomorrow. I'm guessing that they'll probably switch up the sales in stores. I'm hoping that the 40% off outerwear doesn't change

Jus left my local outlet. Nothin new since last week. Jus copped some denim for $20. Regularly priced at 69...
Outlets will open on Turkey Day, SMH...said they'll have a lot of new items starting blk Friday tho, so stock low until then...

Yes there is. I think it's been there for awhile. It's pretty good size section. I didn't really see what was in there because there is no way that stuff would fit me. But I do know they have the red and blue puffers in big and tall sizes.

With those who have worn Polo down filled jackets for an extended period of time or multiple winters, how do you guys find the fill power/ overall warmth? I've owned a North Face jacket in the past that was 550 down fill and very warm, but just bought a Polo 75% down 25% feather bomber. It feels like the fill power is great and I would assume it's warm but don't have any experience with Polo's down filled products.

Yes there is. I think it's been there for awhile. It's pretty good size section. I didn't really see what was in there because there is no way that stuff would fit me. But I do know they have the red and blue puffers in big and tall sizes.
Gonna have to take a ride, that's my section, LOL! Haven't been in years, since an XXL was no longer acceptable. :tongue: Appreciate that info..

With those who have worn Polo down filled jackets for an extended period of time or multiple winters, how do you guys find the fill power/ overall warmth? I've owned a North Face jacket in the past that was 550 down fill and very warm, but just bought a Polo 75% down 25% feather bomber. It feels like the fill power is great and I would assume it's warm but don't have any experience with Polo's down filled products.

I have the GBR hooded bubble jacket from the Lake Placid season. 80% down, 20% feather. I've worn it on snowy days with a crewneck underneath it and it's great. No real warmth issues at all.

I live in Canada so it's pretty cold out here. Granted I probably wouldn't wear it when it's extremely cold, but it does a decent job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom