**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Frank, you always come through with the early look at next season.

The denim jacket is nice. Do you know if it's truly painted, or just a scteen print?

The serape hoodie looks like a rebranded D&S piece. I prefer the snake river hoody that Kickz posted a few pages back over this one.

That cruise collection is tricky. My local dept stores goofed last year and put it on the floor at 75% off the day they rolled it out. The sales thought RL send them new old spring stock.

@FrankMatthews. Nah, the shirt is actually on sale. Sold out quick too. There's only small and mediums left. I know there will be a restock.

Ralph Lauren.com Cold Weather Event is live.
Extra 25% off select outwear, sweaters, and accessories.

2 Graphics shirts already. I'm shocked.

Last of my FLOURISHMENTS wit the 50% off coupon. It was great while it lasted. To the OP of that coupon, you are one true gent...

Ralph Lauren.com Cold Weather Event is live.
Extra 25% off select outwear, sweaters, and accessories.

2 Graphics shirts already. I'm shocked.
^ Just checked the site. I don't see anything about the cold weather event.Is there a coupon code or something for the discount. Trying to scoop up that Polo Varsity

My final two pickups with the coupon. $88 out the door for both. Thanks again to person who posted the coupon. If I could rep you again I would.

Really wished I could have copped the duck sweater tho.

Last edited:
Major shoutout to all your guys in this thread I went to the factory store today and flourish grab a pair of denims that were 275.99 which had an additional 75% off with my 50%off coupon code I found on this thread it came down to around 30 bucks , cashier that was checking me out was lowkey hating dude got on the radio and ask his manager if it was ok for him to give me the 75 plus the 50% she said of course lol dude had a kungfu grip on my damn jeans told me how lucky I was that I found them in the clearance rack . Also went back and got a sweater that was 79.99 for 22.00 bucks

Last edited:
Gonna try and go back and pick up a couple of dress shirts , this time I'm gonna try and bring somebody else with me lol I used a fake name the second time I went back and line and cop that sweater .

Major shoutout to all your guys in this thread I went to the factory store today and flourish grab a pair of denims that were 275.99 which had an additional 75% off with my 50%off coupon code I found on this thread it came down to around 30 bucks ,

black label moto jeans. congrats, best pickup using the 50% coupon that i've seen so far in this thread.

black label moto jeans. congrats, best pickup using the 50% coupon that i've seen so far in this thread.

Thank you those caught my eyes as soon I walk in the store crazy thing is they were just chilling on the clearance rack , actually was kind of hesitant about buying them I was afraid that they would start fading after a couple of wears .

I wonder what the ratio is of hate from store employees to thinking they'll get fired for bad transactions

I wonder what the ratio is of hate from store employees to thinking they'll get fired for bad transactions
I honestly think the employees are mad , because customers are getting a better discount than us with the 50% off coupon. Our discount is 30% off at the outlets. 

Employees can't use the coupon?
We can't stack coupons on top of our discount. I've never seen a coupon that was more than our discount before, but I'm sure we could use the coupon by itself. It also seems like a lot of people aren't aware of this 50% coupon.

Back
Top Bottom