**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Rocked the Combat jacket earlier. Wish the jacket was warmer tho.

Last edited:
Slow Bucks out here looking flee with the RL sweaters...

Sidebar :

Ah wha dis...

I know what it is is but never saw it before...

Cool, good looks. That's the reason why I grabbed the denim and sweatshirt earlier. Only had a few in my size when I placed my order. Really hoping to grab the jacket soon, been eyeing it for a minute.
There's a seller on eBay selling those Pasadena wash RRLs for really low. Let me know if you want the link to it, maybe they have your size.

hilarious.

the snow beach he paid for. cornball wore a winter fleece lined pullover for a performance in nyc during the summer. i think some of his dancers were wearing tank tops.

the high street was most likely free. they either contacted him or his stylist just to get him to wear it on ig for pictures to help promote the brand. they are losing though, at $170 they still have a full size run available on the site. the jacket is trash, i hope whoever bought this and posted it in this thread returned it and got a refund.

There's a seller on eBay selling those Pasadena wash RRLs for really low. Let me know if you want the link to it, maybe they have your size.

:lol:

Repped. I found the seller you're talking about a few hours after placing the .com order. Was able to cancel and order from the eBay seller. Thanks for the heads up tho. Was able to save $100+

:lol:

Repped. I found the seller you're talking about a few hours after placing the .com order. Was able to cancel and order from the eBay seller. Thanks for the heads up tho. Was able to save $100+

just found this too.. im interested in some other joints he has though :smokin

I asked a question 13 hrs ago n none of u bums reply with an answer...instead I see pictures of a straight Vic wannabe "rapper" frontin' with th@ real Hip Hop ish on...foh B...that hat though lmaoooo, toggaf!

they came up short on that retro patchwork. the back is blank. the original had a mirrored patchwork design on the back.

i passed on the retro's original release, but now i am searching for it. oh well.
I've only seen the front of the retro sweater. I didn't even know the back was blank.

The one thing that I do like about the retro is that the collar is more appealing than the one on the original.

Back
Top Bottom