**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Somebody Cleaned out all them Indian Head Jackets from all the Macys in my area. Was hoping to grab one on Clearance

Newer Packer joints...

hats is...
smokin.gif

Packers made the tee for the Saucony sneaker release. I don't like it at all.

Packers didn't make those hats.

The hats are designed and made by some real official dudes who have been into and was wearing Polo since the early 90's. Quality and design is better than any RL hat that has been released within the past 5-10 years. The detail is incredible. I know a lot of people who are even asking if they are official Polo hats but they are made with the intention of what RL "should've and could've" done with designs to hats.

A lot of you guys wouldn't even like the official Snow Beach hat to begin with, and to obtain one today you are looking to at least $500 to possibly $1500 on the market.

These hats were made with the intention to match a lot of the major Polo pieces from the 90's.

I have supported them from day one and will continue to.

The hats are designed and made by some real official dudes who have been into and was wearing Polo since the early 90's. Quality and design is better than any RL hat that has been released within the past 5-10 years. The detail is incredible. I know a lot of people who are even asking if they are official Polo hats but they are made with the intention of what RL "should've and could've" done with designs to hats.

A lot of you guys wouldn't even like the official Snow Beach hat to begin with, and to obtain one today you are looking to at least $500 to possibly $1500 on the market.

These hats were made with the intention to match a lot of the major Polo pieces from the 90's.

Exactly!

Can only respect this.

Last edited:

Where can one make a purchase my man?...

still can't find this sweater for the life of me:

not even on the bay in my sz.
the sleep was real.

Last edited:

Oh word? Tryna justify knockoffs now? What part of the gaym is that?

If you or I posted those hats for sale we'd get roasted. No skin off my back either way. I'm not knocking them, just saying I wouldn't purchase them.

Last edited:

tell 'em why you mad, sun.

you have every right to your opinion if you feel they are knockoffs. i respect that. everybody doesn't like and support these hats. you are not alone.

of the 11 hats they officially released so far, IMO 3 of them can be looked at as being actual "knockoffs" where they straight up used the design of an original PRL hat and altered in some way by changing, colorway, patch placement or logo. The other 8 hats used specific PRL items as a base and inspiration to effectively design a matching tribute hat for a specific item or one of PRL's original lines.

their attention to detail and creativity really fill the void of what PRL has been lacking for years now in regards to hats.

Back
Top Bottom