**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You can't honestly think that they use a separate machine to make their "d&s Japanese selvdge". I know it gonna be something you don't want to believe.
On the RL website it says the D&S jeans are imported while RRL jeans are made in the US

Last edited:
Putting a few things up again

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291344137422

Last edited:
Still the countdown to when someone has those D&S jeans delivered. If they get a good review you will probably start seeing sizes fly off the site haha.

About to order a lot of stuff from the winter sale. Does anyone know if I can get the student discount online. Should I wait for a discount code to appear before ordering or is the winter sale as good as it'll get? I'm ordering for mad people so even a couple percent off will save me a lot, no stunt.
Few folks say this sale is pretty much goood as it gets so I'd place the orders if I was you

Seen the post about student discount, my question is does ralph lauren outlet do student discounts? Purchased many items before but i never thought they do student discoun.

That New RRL lineup is beyond mean :smokin
why it gotta cost half the rent to own a cardigan tho :rolleyes

Last edited:

Just copped the whole thing from the chi town store earlier today .

Might get this for the one of the other rooms but I'm not feeling the bedazzled pillows

Copped these pieces from Macy's today. One day sale 65% off, couldn't wait any longer. Just a couple more things from this season and I'm good

Might get this for the one of the other rooms but I'm not feeling the bedazzled pillows

Well damb @ that first one.

:pimp:

I've never owned a D&S item except for a few t shirts, and when I say a few I mean one t-shirt.

I've checked out the D&S denim in person at Macys though and that stuff feels mad comfortable but thinner than RRL raw denim.

If you've ever owned RRL raw denim or eem the once washed you'll know they are stiff as cardboard and not that comfortable. The denim is also hairier and you'll see little imperfections vs those D&S jeans.

Last edited:
NEVERMIND - Its the RRL coleman vest but its more brown than orange.  

So i was browsing most of the major department stores and the rl.com the other night and came upon the reversible vest that matches this hat. Outside is orange and the inside has that new camo pattern. My GF closed my tabs and now i cant find it for the life of me. Anybody have any come across it lately?

Last edited:

NEVERMIND - Its the RRL coleman vest but its more brown than orange.  

So i was browsing most of the major department stores and the rl.com the other night and came upon the reversible vest that matches this hat. Outside is orange and the inside has that new camo pattern. My GF closed my tabs and now i cant find it for the life of me. Anybody have any come across it lately?
i've seen these at L&T.

Nice. I expect to see your RRL Poncho laying across the middle when you post more pics.

@Kickz, I thought you already tracked that jacket down. Was that the women's version, or a totally different coat that you posted?

Last edited:

Yeah the hat is pretty much everywhere but that vest is a RRL piece. Does L&T actually carry RRL?
sorry i misread your last post and thought u were referring to the hat. the vest is still at RRL stores in NYC. if u need a proxy let me know.

Back
Top Bottom