**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Some of my favorite PS windbreaks. Only need 2 more for the full set.

yeah it was weird b/c i saw your post last week and was like "i remember those" and then went to the thrift to sell some stuff and there it was

was at my mother's house upstate the week of halloween doing some work on her house and found a flag knit from 01-02 and a lo sport duffel. i remember that knit was on sale for $20-30 at woodbury commons. pardon the tommy

Damn I miss movies like belly

Dope fit btw

DId the website switch over to FedEx for shipping?

My orders always come faster with UPS and this is the first time I remember seeing fedex ship to me

Not necessarily, I haven't even quite figured it out, sometimes orders with free shipping come from Fedex Smartpost where Fedex hands it over to UPS, sometimes its Fedex Home, other times it's UPS, the Fedex smartest usually takes a day extra with them handing the package over to USPS.

Thanks Chito

Not necessarily, I haven't even quite figured it out, sometimes orders with free shipping come from Fedex Smartpost where Fedex hands it over to UPS, sometimes its Fedex Home, other times it's UPS, the Fedex smartest usually takes a day extra with them handing the package over to USPS.

Thanks Chito
Are they still shipping using boxes or are they using polybags like was said?

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8

Thanks for the info. I paid for shipping though so idk what it could be. It's whatever though.

sbhead7 sbhead7

The stuff I got in a couple weeks ago came in boxes. I'll update you today if I see a bag but I think that was a one-off thing

Edit :

All 3 boxes were...boxes. No bags :D

Last edited:

Thanks Chito

Are they still shipping using boxes or are they using polybags like was said?

i have never received a bag from RL

Good stuff @TY

Last edited:
Picked up those socks with my bear sweater as well. Great pick ups. those D&S shirts :nthat: McSoundwave McSoundwave

Debating if I want to pick up the preppy bear sweater, the blue/orange/red aztec cardigan, or the distressed shearling jacket that just went on sale.

Need to get gifts so I could probably swing the 1st two but would only do the shearling if I were to go that route.

$30 scarf and $10 gloves from Marshalls.
I got the gloves and hat last winter, then all of a sudden, the scarves disappeared. Picked it up at TJ Maxx a couple weeks ago :pimp:. Not sure if I want to wear them all at the same time. I prolly will though.

And also got this down camo blazer with a hood. An interesting item, imo. Like the corduroy and leather detailing.

Back
Top Bottom