**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Supermanblue79 - Turtleneck is clean but those boots man 
pimp.gif

Found a nice stock of these in Marshalls today. $99. May pick one up at the end of the month if they hit clearance. I decided to pull the trigger on the battalion green belted moto jacket instead at this really great spot called Granger Owings.

Granger Owings: this spot has PRL, RRL, and some vintage Levis line items. They mostly sell Barbour. Everything is 50% off right now so I'll definitely be back! Great guys!

Sneakerpimp and Kevlar, much appreciated.

FYI: For those of you still wanting the RLX Bear crewneck sweater, its available now at $199.99 on .com with the sale code.

Lots of other items at with additional discounts.

Just a proud auntie showing off her nephew Lo game. [emoji]9786[/emoji].... This is a Christmas pic btw. [emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji]

Last edited:
saLLute KINGS..LOVE & LOYALTY to all the LO heads on the thread..lotta fire burining round here...found this tgread seaching for something...goggle is good for something after all..bwahahahahaha...

A few cold days coming this week...

Time to dibble dabble in the RLX Winter closet...  No Slopes just Dope...

minus the bag (it's purple label) 
wink.gif
 saw one on ebay for a ridiculous amount... Check it...

Closest I've ever been to Snowboarding is my daily Longboarding commute to the 2 or 5 train...

On the Streets of New York  of course! - (Shout out to Kool G Rap & DJ Polo...)

(Hammercharge you a brave man - Hold it down for the rest of us Après-ski(ers)!)

Peace...
wink.gif

Great buys and outfits over the last few days. The thread is on fire right now...Keep the pics coming.
Shouts to Sneakpimp for lighting the match, and to Pirate for the posting the vintage gems.

Today's setup for this 12 degree weather...

Polo Shearling Asymetric Bomber, Polo Handknit Aztec horn-toggle Sweater, Polo Shooting Shirt, Polo Denim, Polo Suede/Knit Wool Gloves, Polo Genuine Shearling Fur lined Hat, Ralph Lauren Leather Military Duck Boots

Last edited:
Im looking for beanies from RL. Before i went and hit the shopping sites or ebay,

i wanted to ask my NT bros if they had any solid beanies for sale.

Just a regular polo horse beanie but if you got the blackwatch bear too, im interested.

Let me know bredren!

Anyone know how I can get this from the RL.uk site?

Call the mansion in NY, they have it there. I believe 5th Ave has it too.

Great buys and outfits over the last few days. The thread is on fire right now...Keep the pics coming.
Shouts to Sneakpimp for lighting the match, and to Pirate for the posting the vintage gems.

Today's setup for this 12 degree weather...

Polo Shearling Asymetric Bomber, Polo Handknit Aztec horn-toggle Sweater, Polo Shooting Shirt, Polo Denim, Polo Suede/Knit Wool Gloves, Polo Genuine Shearling Fur lined Hat, Ralph Lauren Leather Military Duck Boots

Very nice as always Sir. Missed this years shearling again but I did find a sample black on black shearling. I'll post some pics.

That flight suit was on the US site at one point, but seems to have disappeared completely. Went looking for it a few days ago to see if the price had dropped.

And that black on black Shearling sounds like fire.

Very nice as always Sir. Missed this years shearling again but I did find a sample black on black shearling. I'll post some pics.
Thanks, Im hoping this cold weather stays so I can enjoy some other things. Seeing all the heat you caught from this season, I honestly can't seehow the 15'shearling slipped past you. Im sure your black sample shearling filled the gap though.

Im looking forward to your IG page updates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom