**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

correct @jon4rdmacys in south carolina sucks, everyone of them, found these in ga for $13 per lol,cashier left tag on shorts, smh.

Hammer - Clean fit bro

Walked into Macys today and the signs said 50% off full priced items, so out of curiosity I took two items to the register and they were actually 50% off the lowest price on the tag, plus I asked the sales associate if she could save me anything extra and she keyed in an additional 20% off. I left with a camo quilted jacket for $73, retail was $365. :smokin
Bro you hit a major lick!
Cashier hookin you with the extra 20% was magic.
People call me cheap cause I'm always buying stuff on sale.

Hammer - Clean fit bro

Walked into Macys today and the signs said 50% off full priced items, so out of curiosity I took two items to the register and they were actually 50% off the lowest price on the tag, plus I asked the sales associate if she could save me anything extra and she keyed in an additional 20% off. I left with a camo quilted jacket for $73, retail was $365. :smokin

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Clean Jacket!

If the army had these jackets I'd legit enlist lol

Last edited:
how long is that macys sale running till ? 

reading this thread late and wont catch the mall tonight

dont they honor past sales up until a certain time period? 

Anyone know how this jacket fits? Im debating betwen an XL and a 2XL. Found both for a decent price on the bay just cant decide which. I prefer a looser fit over a "fitted" one. Im 6ft bout 220 if that helps. Thanks!

How is the fit is it slim or a more boxy fit?
i'd say slim.

been a while, just got back from vaca. some simple layouts for beach weather...the sanibel shorts were slept on from a couple years ago. found the beach bag on clearance for $50ish last summer. 

RRL all the way.

Last edited:

i'd say slim.

been a while, just got back from vaca. some simple layouts for beach weather...the sanibel shorts were slept on from a couple years ago. found the beach bag on clearance for $50ish last summer. 

RRL all the way.
@Polo Sport

I'm curious how that RRL shirt fits. Do you think you can measure the pit to pit? I've bought some RRL tshirts in the past and they were tight as a mutha. Thanks in advance.

Anyone in the thread pick up that wool-silk sweater vest? I'm thinking about it but I'd like a non-stock pic of it and how warm it may be.

Last edited:

@Polo Sport

I'm curious how that RRL shirt fits. Do you think you can measure the pit to pit? I've bought some RRL tshirts in the past and they were tight as a mutha. Thanks in advance.
i have it dropped off at the laundromat, but i'm 5'7" about 155 lbs medium build and it fits well. i got a L for my brother which was a little looser. 

Can't get enough of these beacon/ south western prints
I've been shopping for Pendleton stuff a lot recently too

Back
Top Bottom