**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Call the mansion in NY, they have it there. I believe 5th Ave has it too.
Very nice as always Sir. Missed this years shearling again but I did find a sample black on black shearling. I'll post some pics.

I called both spots and they both told me they didn't have it although the SA on 5th told me that she remembers them having a few at one point.

The first guy told me that they have a black version in stock...for $3K[emoji]128561[/emoji]

ski patrol
@Herueyes, Nice see different RL labels mixed. The Shearling is nice, and the RLX knit is great. RLX has so many unique items hidden throughout the label.

Finally got another wear out of this old setup Today...
Purple Label Wool down-fill Shooting Vest, Polo Wool Turtleneck, Polo Sportshirt, RRL Waxed Cargos w/leather accents, Ralph Lauren Calfskin/Suede Boot
Hey SMB79 - I can't rock my sweaters and vests together like you & Hammercharge... I can always feel the cold/wind coming through on my arms even with a thermal long sleeve on underneath... Nice vest though... reminds me of my RLX Tyrol vest - I gotta find it soon... (still unpacking stuff from the basement - just bought a new house) Your pants remind me of the ones I got can't see it in your pic but they have a leather hem... I know I got a goose down vest in purple label as well but it's in the basement somewhere
eyes.gif

I remember getting it based upon seeing this but I wasn't about to rock it on top of a jacket...

NeWayz...The only sweaters I can wear with vests have to be lined or filled... like so

RLX White all terrain cargo pants(washed with blue jeans to give it a hint of blue) 

RLX Orange fleece pullover zippered mock neck with Chinese (Warrior) ideogram on shoulders

RLX Blue/White wool sweater with down filled arms/shawl neck

RLX Orange nylon goose down vest

Please excuse my Banana Republic fleece hat, asolo boots & longboarding gloves... 

I was rocking the above this past Friday...

Peace...

Picked up a few shirts and pullovers for my 11 and 8 year old on RL.com
Long sleeve tees for $7-$10, casual button downs for $13-$15, and pullovers for $17 and $19.
Tried posting pics but phone kept trippin.
Found out that the factory stores in two of our outlet malls are closed.
Lot of good info in this thread, and yall boys are world class shoppers :smokin

Last edited:
Herueyes, great hybrid sweater and nice pants. Definitely looks ideal for cold temps. And congrats on your new home.

I have the polo tagged sample of the shearling purple label vest in your stock photo. I wear it on top of wool sweaters with a sportshirt which always keeps out the cold.

Last edited:
I was able to get these 2 coats for about 2000 for both at my local tj Maxx past holiday season the blue label shearling from a few seasons ago and a purple label suede bomber quality is amazing

I agree, this is amazing. :smokin

I wanted this badly during Fall 14', but the prices never bottomed out on it. I thought that these may have been sent to overseas distribution, but nice to know that they landed at Maxx.
This gives me hope that I'll be able to track a used one down sometime soon at a decent price.

I remember trying on that shearling pea coat in Macy's. It was nowhere within my budget at the time, and still isn't :lol:.

Nice though. Very, very nice.

kept it classy this evening. RRL blazer, chambray, and tie. not pictured - L.E. RRL belt and east west selvedge denim. 

I was able to get these 2 coats for about 2000 for both at my local tj Maxx past holiday season the blue label shearling from a few seasons ago and a purple label suede bomber quality is amazing [/quote][quote="sharieffrl, post: 24944894"]
[/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote]

Very nice as always Sir. Missed this years shearling again but I did find a sample black on black shearling. I'll post some pics.
Thanks, Im hoping this cold weather stays so I can enjoy some other things. Seeing all the heat you caught from this season, I honestly can't seehow the 15'shearling slipped past you. Im sure your black sample shearling filled the gap though.

Im looking forward to your IG page updates.

That thing went quick. The black one definitely makes up for it, being a sample makes it even better to me. Update coming tomorrow for sure, been slacking.

Call the mansion in NY, they have it there. I believe 5th Ave has it too.

I called both spots and they both told me they didn't have it although the SA on 5th told me that she remembers them having a few at one point.

The first guy told me that they have a black version in stock...for $3K[emoji]128561[/emoji]

I know one of those stores out east has it. Try prince street. Philadelphia and princeton or short hills nj. I know I seen it at one of those spots, can't remember which one. It just came out so I know it didn't sell out already.

For RRL would any recommend sizing up on their slim fit? I really like the straight leg but I want a little bit more of a taper below the knee but the rise and room in the thigh is exactly what I'm looking for. Or would the low straight be closer to what I'm looking for?

This thread has been jumping, hands down definitely our favorite time of the year

See some new people posting, the more the merry, welcome!!!! :nthat:

Hammer - that jacket is mean, had my eyes on it for a bit but got distracted, I don't use FB but I hear there are some great deals to be had in the groups.

Polo Sport - Clean fit and fit grid back there

Herueyes - Nice setup, and nice pickups

SMB- Dope as always man, and just as you always dope to see how people put things together, all love the same brand but have different aesthetic, I need to get off my a s s and take some pics :smh:

Last edited:
For RRL would any recommend sizing up on their slim fit? I really like the straight leg but I want a little bit more of a taper below the knee but the rise and room in the thigh is exactly what I'm looking for. Or would the low straight be closer to what I'm looking for?

I have yet to buy a pair od RRL denim that I didn't want to alter afterwards and low straight is my favorite cut, I say buy the pair you want in your size and head to the tailor for that taper from knee to ankle, and then you will have perfection.

Any Ralph Lauren coupons floating around?
I wanted to buy some RRL cargo pants that seemed like they were on sale but when I added to cart they were full price. I ended up calling customer service and they told me it was a mistake on the website and the price was for another color smh

If you want to keep the same rise and room in the thigh you  want to stay far away from slim fit. the thigh are a good amount smaller and the rise is notoriously low. I would recommend you try  low straight. if you are bent or trying slim fit you probably will have to size up 2. I do a 31 in straight leg and a 33 in slim fit/narrow.

Was @ Marshalls and TJMaxx got a couple of D&S items...(will post later)

Saw this and left it for somebody... Really not my style it was
Under $200 for sure...

The above is at Marshalls
620 Ave of the Americas(6th Ave)
New York City

Sorry doing this from my cell...

- Peace...

Was @ Marshalls and TJMaxx got a couple of D&S items...(will post later)

Saw this and left it for somebody... Really not my style it was
Under $200 for sure...

I have that jacket. Definately one of my fav purchases love all the pockets esp the one along the back waist area.

Back
Top Bottom