**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hotep...

Ya'll got a brother singing over here:

"F- R- E-S-H... FRESH FRESH FRESH YO THAT'S FRESH!!!!!

Sheepskins & Bombers up and down the block..
roll.gif

FRESH GEAR FRESH GEAR!!!!!"

Shem HOTEP...
wink.gif

Recently ordered a few items off of the online store, is it typical to not have received a confirmation email within 24 hours?

*In my Jay Z voice* Please allow me to introduce myself! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
My name is Drea and I'm currently in Nashville TN. I've been behind the scenes for a min lurking but NEW YEAR new ish.[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] I live 10 min from a polo outlet and I plan on contributing a steady stream of info in the thread. [emoji]128170[/emoji] Looking forward to hearing from everyone in the thread. Btw I go to the outlet at least once a week. I'm currently out of town but when I get back home I will post my massive polo collection. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Nice bears @ahat

Alp. Retail was 2k, dropped down to 1k with one of those sales in Nov, all said and done I grabbed it for $600.

SharieffRL - Thanks bro ans that is dope shearling indeed, $500 would have been a great price.
that's a steal man. If you see any more at that price lmk. Next time I go to AC ima have to check the Polo outlet and see what they got

Can anyone help a brother out with info on this jacket I know it came out a few years back. It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Can anyone help a brother out with info on this jacket I know it came out a few years back. It would be greatly appreciated!!
Tweed hunting jacket. eBay seller Math_Shoes has one for sale and i believe he is also regular poster in this thread. he should be able to assist you.

Herueyes- nice cashmere shearling. I like yours much better than the grey version.

To the office today

Purple Label Full Shearling belted Jacket, Polo Wool Cardigan w/leather throat latches, Polo Dress Shirt, Polo Cuffed Pant, Polo Wool Knit TIe, Ralph Lauren Suede Duck Lows

im gonna be real i bought the shirt from another seller and he beat my head. i just dont want this turd to win it for 99.99 so get ur bids in. another seller has every size but large wich is listed on another auction which is at 55.oo

Can anyone help a brother out with info on this jacket I know it came out a few years back. It would be greatly appreciated!!!
It's not a hunting jacket it's a parka. Frank is selling the Hunting jacket on his ebay if your're looking for something similar and want to check that out. I searched for it on google and its the Helmsley Tweed parka.

nthat.gif
 I really like this. I'll keep an eye out for it but if you find it somewhere lmk

@SneakerPimp2k8  Did that RRL shearling come in? Going to need your opinion on that ASAP ! lol

Last edited:
I found this beige shearling i had for damn near 10 years i honestly like how this one has aged over the years some RL items look better after is has been worn in and distressed but that purple label shearling motorcycle jacket is crazy my brother has that same one been trying to get him to sell me it for a while

Found my Shearling boots, hats and some other accesories...

RRL Brown Shearling Pilot Hat

RRL Brown Shearling Baseball Cap (Limited) with ear flaps

Polo Rivermont Brown Shearling Boots

Polo Blue/Blk Buffalo Check Wool Shearling Trapper Hat

Polo Blue/Blk Buffallo Check Wool/Leather Bag

Polo Red/Blk Buffalo Check Wool Duck Boot with Fully Lined Black Shearling Interior

(I say boot 'cause I havent found the other foot yet)
wink.gif

Polo Red/Blk Buffalo Check Wool Cap with ear flaps

Polo Red/Blk Buffalo Check Wool Bag with Leather accents

Still no other boot yet but I found these....

RRL Red/Blk Buffalo Check Wool/Leather gloves...

Peace...

Last edited:
Damn those shearling hats are just really dope the rl aviator leather one never fit my head so I brought avirex one but overall very nice as always

Yea those accessories are dope as F!!!

GameOfSoles - Yea man it did, will snap some pics to share

Alp - Thanks bro I will let you know if another pops up, early mornings is usually when returns etc pop up on RL

Back
Top Bottom