**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Came to Macy’s in Edison and had a chance to speak to the Polo rep from there and she told me only 2 Macy’s are getting the Stadium collection..herald square and another on in California. Their release date will be the 26th of September. She also said any 92ski or cross flags itees will only be available there as well.

She also said that the only RL stores carrying the collection would be the Prince st location and some pieces will be available at the mansion

Eh idk the lo section at Lenox atl Macy's said they got it so who knows

Eh idk the lo section at Lenox atl Macy's said they got it so who knows
I definitely hope she is wrong ..but she knew exactly where I got my stadium hats and the amount they had and everything.

I truly hope she is wrong because if so I am throwing in the towel...NY heads probably have all that stock spoken for already..so I am definitely hoping most local Macy’s get some items at least

I definitely hope she is wrong ..but she knew exactly where I got my stadium hats and the amount they had and everything.

I truly hope she is wrong because if so I am throwing in the towel...NY heads probably have all that stock spoken for already..so I am definitely hoping most local Macy’s get some items at least

Yea idk I think we maybe over thinking this thing I think a few pieces will be limited but the others should be Huntable items just gotta put some leg work in

We can already see that Ralph Lauren is already doing everything in their power to truly and wholeheartedly :sick:k the retro release up.
I'm so glad that I've never been into the stadium lines. It just bothers me that those people that were into it the 1st time around, who now plan to but the retros, will have such a difficult time getting it at retail or at all.

I have to commend the marketing department for increasing demand for RL, even at the factory outlet stores. But is this hype driven, sneaker-culture style influence really what's good for the company right now?

We can already see that Ralph Lauren is already doing everything in their power to truly and wholeheartedly :sick:k the retro release up.
I'm so glad that I've never been into the stadium lines. It just bothers me that those people that were into it the 1st time around, who now plan to but the retros, will have such a difficult time getting it at retail or at all.

I have to commend the marketing department for increasing demand for RL, even at the factory outlet stores. But is this hype driven, sneaker-culture style influence really what's good for the company right now?

The hype driven influence is what they are looking for to win back the younger demographic that they have lost over the years. The word "limited" is powerful in consumerism and look at how many people ate up the "limited" bear tees for $45 and are still anticipating each monthly release.

Ralph really got the streets buggin. Good for them I guess. As for me, if it's not easily obtainable then I guess I won't be coppin. My days of "legwork", calling around to stores and all that mess is way in my pass. Have no time for all that. I'll hit up the big Macy's in SF or online and that's about it for me lol...

In the incredibly short term; yes. Would this be a productive long term business model? Hell no. The way i figure it, this is them buying time while they get their affairs in order and figure out what their going to do moving forward.
I agree

The hype driven influence is what they are looking for to win back the younger demographic that they have lost over the years. The word "limited" is powerful in consumerism and look at how many people ate up the "limited" bear tees for $45 and are still anticipating each monthly release.
Very True

Ralph really got the streets buggin. Good for them I guess. As for me, if it's not easily obtainable then I guess I won't be coppin. My days of "legwork", calling around to stores and all that mess is way in my pass. Have no time for all that. I'll hit up the big Macy's in SF or online and that's about it for me lol...

Pretty much same for me, although being in Canada doesnt really help lol.

Waiting on those knits to drop like
giphy (18).gif

tenor.gif

Well guess I can start spending the money I saved for the stadium stuff on other things. So much hype so little inventory not cool Ralph. But it did spark some great discussion the last few pages.
Agree with willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 too old to be jumping through hoops. Still good luck to those who do.

Had to break out some of the lighter sweaters with the cool temps...couldn't resist snapping a pic of this..one of my favs..

TWMM6oM.jpg

y'all losing hope too quickly on the stadium stuff... I have a feeling Ralph is gonna make a whole bunch and cash out

did you see how many times them script hoodies "restocked" after being "sold out"... dudes were paying resale for no reason
This and the way they strated cranking out bear gear after the initial bring it back campaign make me feel like the stadium collection might not stay as limited as we think

No holds, no discounts, even for staff.

The entire Men's floor of the respective Mansions carrying it will be decked out to display it all over those 4 days!

Back
Top Bottom