**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Better then jimmy one item total. Ima head there in a little, my grandma took my metrocard, might bring her out there to get me a next band
Don't waste your time bro, line is being watched from the front middle and end and definitely more people here than items available

Line is being monitored, one dude got kicked to the back!
Also one of the reps said item's won't be available on the site.
This is great happy selfish people cant start skipping people that been waiting there all morning.

They gave out wristbands surprised they are watching the line that hard.

and for jimmy jazz you have to enter the raffle then go back their day of the release for a live raffle ?

Last edited:
This is great happy selfish people cant start skipping people that been waiting their all morning.

They gave out wristbands surprised they are watching the line that hard.

and for jimmy jazz you have to enter the raffle then go back their day of the release for a live raffle ?

Yes. You have to be there meaning you're taking the day off or coming in late if you have to work that morning.

I wonder what percentage in line there are resellers?
I'm guessing 80%.

Definitely ..or even higher...a few people on IG already taken preorders..smh..$650 for the pullover..FOH...they better roll with security when they go pick up their Itees because a lot of cats taken it back to the grimey 80s...snatch your crown right off your head or use a fish hook too take your hoody right off your back

Definitely ..or even higher...a few people on IG already taken preorders..smh..$650 for the pullover..FOH...they better roll with security when they go pick up their Itees because a lot of cats taken it back to the grimey 80s...snatch your crown right off your head or use a fish hook too take your hoody right off your back
Yeah the pics on IG look like a Lick Convention.
For sure walking out with big pieces might be a health risk for some of these children.

I wasn't even gonna bother with this BS. Then I saw too many culture vultures and hype beasts talking about the release so I went. I'm 82 in line. Highly doubt I'm gonna be able to acquire what I really wanted, but at least I'll be able to get something from the collection.

Very organized from jump street. Glad no raffles involved

Shoutout to bklyn style baby. Was good to chop it up with you for a bit. See you guys Thursday !

I wasn't even gonna bother with this BS. Then I saw too many culture vultures and hype beasts talking about the release so I went. I'm 82 in line. Highly doubt I'm gonna be able to acquire what I really wanted, but at least I'll be able to get something from the collection.

Very organized from jump street. Glad no raffles involved

Shoutout to bklyn style baby. Was good to chop it up with you for a bit. See you guys Thursday !
Yeah bro, there were some resellers out there but official heads definitely outnumbered the ****ery, Thursday 10am sharp bro!

If people want to risk going to jail for a shirt, be my guest. Get your bread up or move on to the next release. Y'all too old to be acting like that.

The stuff that looks good to me is that navy and white jacket and the patchwork polo I would rock those. Where can one find the prices or estimated prices ?

If people want to risk going to jail for a shirt, be my guest. Get your bread up or move on to the next release. Y'all too old to be acting like that.

Wasn’t speaking for myself, was just stating the other means of obtaining items that was common practice by those back in the day. And bread isn’t the problem..just doubt a lot of the older heads have time for line ups ..no harm no foul

The stuff that looks good to me is that navy and white jacket and the patchwork polo I would rock those. Where can one find the prices or estimated prices ?
Patchwork polo is $225 and jacket I am not sure but I believe outerwear starts at $299 for this line

Patchwork polo is $225 and jacket I am not sure but I believe outerwear starts at $299 for this line

Wasn’t speaking for myself, was just stating the other means of obtaining items that was common practice by those back in the day. And bread isn’t the problem..just doubt a lot of the older heads have time for line ups ..no harm no foul

Wasn't directed towards you just the idea in general because I'm sure it's running through some people's heads. I'm reading comments on IG and people are seething over this.

couldnt make it to soho this morning, I guess Im completely assed out? lol not ****ing with jimmy jazz at all.

no shot macys get this?

IMG_7076.JPG

125th

Back
Top Bottom