**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'll post more pics later when I have indirect sunlight and no shadows.
Here is a quick one, albeit over saturated with sunlight.

Attachments

• DSC_1093.jpg
    DSC_1093.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
damn, being 6'3 and skinny i find a lot of polo denim jackets to be a little too cropped for me. looks like I'm going to have to pass

I can't even fit 2xl Levis denim jackets. Arms and shoulders way too pinch. I mean I can put it on but then I can't move :lol:

Tryna take it off I end up like Kramer and those jeans that one episode

If anyone has or can take pit-to-pit and length measurements for the Stadium tee, the P-Wing jacket, and the P Wing crewneck in size Small or Medium -- could you post them or hit me up?

Looking to buy a few things from other NT'ers, but having a tough time finding measurements for items. Want to make sure I get the right size.

I just got the denim one in, size Large, my Medium arrives tomorrow.
The Limited Denim Varsity is SICK. Superior to the Wool joint for sure.
It is fully lined and has a stamp on the inside lining, leather sleeves appear to be the same leather as the wool version.
The collar and cuffs are different, more comfortable than the wool version, when flipped up the denim varsity's collar is not as high as the wool version.
The denim joint comes with a limited edition tag and a mini notebook lol.
RL definitely used a GOOD denim jacket template for the body, good denim too.
Another reason the denim is better: it won't catch fire if someone is smoking near you lol, and it won't catch holes like pretty much all my RL wool stuff has.
I recommend the Denim version, it seems like A LOT of retailers in the US got the wool version, which is gonna make running into other people with it annoying lol.

Is it warmer? Want the wool to be a jacket I can throw on in 45 degree weather with a sweater and be fine.

First post.. Never even thought to look for a Polo thread. Anyway, tried on the varsity jacket. Didn't like the fit. My normal sz was pretty big on me everywhere but mad snug on the shoulders and upper arms

First post.. Never even thought to look for a Polo thread. Anyway, tried on the varsity jacket. Didn't like the fit. My normal sz was pretty big on me everywhere but mad snug on the shoulders and upper arms

Good info. I'll look to try it on.

Serious Pickups in here :pimp:

I've never seen so many RL purchases made for higher priced items this early in the season. I'm used to seeing the XXL'ers securing their sizes to beat the resellers, but everyone is in on the action now. RL's marketing strategy has put a knife in savvy RL shopping this seson.

Luckily, my must-haves don't have the excitement behind them and are sitting in the warehouse. I should be able to get them at half off or better closer to the holidays.

Is it warmer? Want the wool to be a jacket I can throw on in 45 degree weather with a sweater and be fine.
The wool jacket is a decent weight you just have to get your correct size it does run slightly larger than other varsity jackets from rl i got xxl first then went with xl

Back
Top Bottom