**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'd like to double up on the hurdles tee and get the P Wing polo ... only P wing item I missed out on. Might try to drop by this evening.

How does the p wing babe Ruth jacket fit from the stadium collection that dropped. I’m torn between xl or xxl is there a significant difference between the two sizes.

I called the Prince Street store and tried to pay for the hurdles tee over the phone. They claim they don’t do shipping for the Stadium items smh wish I had someone to assist

I live in STL and don’t have access to any of this unless I pay resell

They were selling pretty quick with just in-store customers there, and are probably all gone by now. No need for call-in orders. 5-item limit pp.

I'd like to double up on the hurdles tee and get the P Wing polo ... only P wing item I missed out on. Might try to drop by this evening.

I wouldn't waste my time unless you wear a S.

They were selling pretty quick with just in-store customers there, and are probably all gone by now. No need for call-in orders. 5-item limit pp.

Damn.. when I called they had S-L left and that was 2 hours ago and I wear a M

Finally got my P-wings from the UK. Got one medium to trade for a medium mash up + cash on top. If anyone can please assist me.

tempImageForSave.jpg
Got a Large Mash Up if that helps

the lord & Taylor website has that amazing Alaska jacket as the image for jackets under the ralph lauren section... But I'm not seeing the jacket for sale yet.

the lord & Taylor website has that amazing Alaska jacket as the image for jackets under the ralph lauren section... But I'm not seeing the jacket for sale yet.

Been checking for that jacket . Hopefully it will pop up soon . l&T got some good sales poppin right now

ah ok. too many ppl riding the souvenir jacket steez these past 2 years.

i could see 1 person wearing souvenir jacket or a million.... that jacket is so amazing, i'm getting it regardless of what others do.

edit:
assuming its not more than $500. and if it is, hopefully folks aren't into it and i can get it on sale. seems like a beefed up track jacket style, so i'm curious how it will be thickened up for winter and what the price will be. my last track jacket was purple label and was originally $595, so figure that this should be $295 or $395 hopefully.

Yeah, I usually wear M, but since these items run a bit big, I've gotten the retro Stadium and P Wing stuff in S.

Everything else in the stadium collect i found is of decent quality. The og popover and the red jacket were always referred to as paper jackets so the material of the retros are pretty much on point.

6EE9E2A1-4342-41AE-AD77-D4F6F79C728E.jpeg D249F84D-1F32-430D-A5E9-C124A28AB79A.jpeg
I called before I got to RL Prince, the sales rep (Cali) told me the only stadium piece he had was the tee in a Large. Told him I was on my way. I get there 30 mins later, dude said someone JUST passed on the P-wing sweatshirt and the Babe Ruth jacket...both in my size, still in packaging. Scooped all 3. S/O to whoever gave the assist! Salute!

I appreciate the major contributors to this thread! Cheers!!

Also asked about the SB, dude told me it won’t be until early January. Who knows at this point!

Attachments

• 333667D4-1BD1-4ADA-BB27-4DAF818E27B6.jpeg
    333667D4-1BD1-4ADA-BB27-4DAF818E27B6.jpeg
    268.1 KB · Views: 20
i could see 1 person wearing souvenir jacket or a million.... that jacket is so amazing, i'm getting it regardless of what others do.

edit:
assuming its not more than $500. and if it is, hopefully folks aren't into it and i can get it on sale. seems like a beefed up track jacket style, so i'm curious how it will be thickened up for winter and what the price will be. my last track jacket was purple label and was originally $595, so figure that this should be $295 or $395 hopefully.

$295 or $395? The last souvenir jacket was $600.

$295 or $395? The last souvenir jacket was $600.

which one?

the last one i saw was $600 and was RRL, was there a $600 polo one in between?

------

good "limited time sale" at Macy's right now, 40% off.
includes all the varsity patchwork stuff, and the polo script stuff.

grabbed

varsity patchwork long sleeve - $59.10 from $98.50
polo script henly/polo - the one with the dark blue/grey that matches the script jobbers, same price.

also really wanted those patchwork shorts... But the $165 was a no-go for me. They had em down to ~$90. more than i wanted to spend on a pair of shorts, but felt okay with it since i know they'll be something i keep and wear forever.

great shawl cardigan in grey and blue that normally $165 included in 40% off, too

Allot of SB rumors going around, i also was told by a RL rep that it was a 2018 release. But who knows, things have been real all over with releases this year as we have seen. I sure hope its not until 2018. Give my pockets a chance to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom